11. Main hoon na

Hello lovelies! Wrote this chapter one day prior to exam so pls avoid any mistakes. Please provide some support as I love to write but everything feels void with any words or actions of encouragement. Enjoy the romantic moments that took place amidst the basketball game. Happy Reading!
---------------------------------------------------------

The air was filled with a faint scent of the freshly cut grass and the subtle fragrance of blooming flowers from the nearby garden as the campus began to transition from a bustling activity of the day to a quieter, more reflective atmosphere of the evening.

The tiring lectures finally put to an end and they feel more exhausting to attend when all your friends absent together at the same day. To my beautiful luck I even had extra classes today when all I wanted was to wrap up as soon as possible and throw myself into softness of my cushions and mattress.

Lately if there's something I love and wait to do all through the day then that is to get some sound sleep. Sleep has become not just a necessity; but a cherished ritual. Each night, the promise of sleep brings a sense of joy and comfort to me that few other things can't match. The moment my head touches the pillow, a sense of calm washes over me, as if the weight of the day's worries and stresses melt away.

And that's quite unlikely of my old self coz earlier all the reprimands I got was to engage too much into dancing , reading books or watching dramas.But now it seems like if given a chance to choose between dance,phone,books or sleep, I would definitely opt for the fourth option without a second thought. Seems like I really have come a long way. Sigh.

I make my way towards the basketball court expecting a certain someone when informed by his friends about his absence on the last two classes. But when I enter the court my mouth automatically gapes at the scorching scene unfolding before me.

If "jab meri aankhen khuli, toh khuli ki khuli reh gyi" had a real life moment.
(When my eyes opened they continued to remain wide open)

Devyaan deeply engrossed in the game, is giving his all. His brows glisten with sweat under the intense gym lights, highlighting the contours of his determined expression. Eyes, focused and unwavering, reflecting a combination of concentration and passion for the sport. With each dribble and every jump shot, his muscles tense and flex, showcasing his athleticism. Despite the sweat trickling down his face, there's this raw intensity of his presence on the court, making him appear both hot with exertion and heart-throbbingly captivating.

In a moment of raw emotion, I stood in the empty hallway,my heart beating faster than usual. Forever in my life I had always admired fictional characters from books and movies, their scripted lines and perfect looks captivating my imagination. Yet now, as I watch him, effortlessly dribbling the basketball down the court my sole attention seem to wholly fixate on him.

For a moment, I felt my awe for him surpassed any fictional love interest, reminding me of the real-life charm that a person like Devyaan could possess.