hey guys

hi guys, im back! well not really. idk how else to say this but im slowly losing interest in this book, and im losing motivation to write just in general, well writing fan fics that is. i know i havent updated in practically a year atp but i genuinely can never find the time to and it takes so long for me to write these chapters an come up with a new perspective to write about based off the show. its kinda lousy of me considering i havent even finished writing about the first season of this show but ive tried so hard to find the motivation to write and i just cant.

i am forever grateful for the 100k people who supported and read this book. i remember how excited i would get when i started getting 70 reads on this book on the first day of publishing it. and now im at a tenth of a million reads. i couldnt have done it without you guys, you guys gave me so much hope and confidence in my writing with all your kind words and i will forever be thankful of that.

i started this book about two years ago cuz i was so utterly obsessed with conrad fisher and what not when the show just came out. dont get me wrong i still love the show but that high obsession has faded over the past years. im sorry for how much i mightve wasted your time if you were one of my loyal readers waiting for me to update this book. im sure this wasnt the update you was hoping for and jm sorry for that.

maybe one day in the future ill come back to this book and write a little bit more, but for now im leaving this book unfinished. i hope you can understand.

-sincerely, the author of Best friend:conrad fisher x reader(a story left unfinished....for now)