Them kissing you for the first time

Ponyboy: As you and Ponyboy walked along the quiet street, he suddenly stopped, turning to face you under the soft glow of a street lamp. His blue eyes, usually so distant, now held a mixture of nerves and determination. With a small, nervous smile, he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, his hand trembling slightly as he reached for yours, intertwining your fingers.

Johnny: In the quiet solitude of the old church, Johnny sat beside you, his eyes filled with a mixture of fear and longing. He hesitated for a moment, then gently lifted his hand to brush a lock of hair from your face. His touch was tender as he leaned in, his lips meeting yours in a soft, cautious kiss that spoke of both his innocence and the depth of his feelings.

Dallas: At Buck's party, amidst the noise and chaos, Dallas caught you alone in a corner of the room. His intense gaze held yours for a moment before he closed the distance between you, his lips meeting yours with a hunger that surprised you. His kiss was rough yet strangely tender, leaving you breathless and wondering about the complex emotions hidden beneath his tough exterior.

Darry: After a long day at work, Darry finally found a quiet moment with you in the kitchen. His expression softened as he looked at you, his hand reaching out to gently brush a strand of hair behind your ear. There was a vulnerability in his eyes that you had never seen before as he leaned in, his lips meeting yours in a gentle, loving kiss that spoke volumes about the depth of his feelings for you.