"It would be boring, I cannot stand to be bored"

"There is my beautiful bride," Anthony said, walking towards me and handing me a glass of champagne.
"You are insufferable" I chuckled, grabbing the glass and taking a drink of it. The people around us were dancing and cheering, excited that I had actually gone through with it this time I bet.
"And you are truly amazing," He replied. He smiled at me and took my hand. "Will my beautiful wife dance with me?"
"I do not know," I said coyly. "I am simply tired," I said.
"Dance with me" He said, chuckling at my antics.
"I suppose a dance ould be alright" I smirked, handing Anthony my hand. He brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face and smiled at me. He then raised his glass in the air and cleared his throat.
"To my beautiful, beautiful wife Sarafina, who I have taken far too long to love and cherish. To a new Viscountess"
"To my ridiculously, obnoxious and handsome husband. Who has indeed taken far too long to make up his mind. Until death do us part Anthony, and even then, I will find you in the next life. No matter how wearisome you can be." I smiled.
"I cannot tell if that was a compliment or an insult" Anthony said, tilting his head at me as he took a drink. The guests around laughed at us, or me. I'm the funniest one.
"Can't it be both?" I asked, smiling and setting my glass down. "Are you ever going to dance with me Anthony?"
He smiled at me and took my hand, slowly pressing my knuckles to his lips. "I thought you didn't want to dance"
I sighed and set my glass down. "Perhaps I lied," I sighed. "Dance with me" He grabbed my arms and led me to the dance floor. It was bustling with a lot of other people, dancing, smiling and laughing with each other. I smiled as Anthony slipped his hand around my waist and intertwined our fingers.
"This is a beautiful celebration" Anthony said as he twirled me around twice. I nodded.
"Eloise helped me to plan it, as did Daphne but she's been in Hastings more often" I added, The flowers were arranged beautifully, the ballroom was just as I had imagined it. The only thing that would've made it better is if my mother were here. I thought bittersweetly.
"I will thank her later, I cannot inflate that already insufferable ego of hers" Anthony mumbled, turning his head to look at Eloise, she raised her glass to him mockingly.
"Well, that is something you too have in common" I said, winking at Eloise. Anthony pursed his lips for a moment as he thought of something to say. I smirked at him, relishing my victory.
"Are you trying to tell me I'm egotistical?" He asked, we rocked back and forth to the tempo of the music as we spoke.
"Perhaps"
"Will you ever not vex me?" He asked as he smiled down at me.
"No, then all the fun would be gone and we'd be two old married people who just smile at each other all day."
"And what is wrong with two old married people who just smile at each other all day?" He asked, leaning in slightly. I turned my head to look at him.
"It would be boring, I cannot stand to be bored" I laughed.

"And that is the end of our season my dearest gentle readers, the marriage of our beautiful diamond and sapphire seems to be the highlight of this season. It seems not only have these young ladies burned bright in their pursuit of love, but they have also inspired Lady Violet Bridgerton to allow Lady Eloise to debut next season. What shall we expect from the young Eloise, as she has had two role models in her life, will she be the next diamond of the first waters?"

Author's note!!!
It seems we are done. I began writing this story on June 14th. This book was 13 days to write, yes it is short with only 21 chapters all with around 800 words each so yes this is short and I understand why it may seem rushed but I assure it is not. I myself cannot stand fanfics with pages that go on and on, so I will try my best to make them short(er) so you may not get bored. This fanfic has greatly expanded my writing horizons and I hope everyone enjoyed it. If you did I might have others you would like.
Much Love!!!!!!
Slythtpsq0c 💗