𝕽𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘

I walked towards the living room, expecting to be met with all my guests. However, the only one there was Kath. Upon seeing me, she turned down the volume of the music.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, suspicious. "Y'all said the party would be held here."

"Yeah, but there were some last-minute changes, and it turned out we can't actually have the party here," she explained. "Now come on, let's go, everyone is waiting."

"Hmm," I let out a deep breath. What could they possibly have planned that would have them moving the party like that?

We decided to take my car, even though I would probably get drunk anyway—it was all about the entrance, not the exit.

On our way, Kath kept giving me directions, and it felt like we were kind of driving in circles until I was directed to take a turn I hadn't taken before. The next moment, we were driving down a narrow street that seemed like it didn't have an end.

A minute or two later, we were not in our city anymore; we were speeding down the highway. I felt really confused but kept driving, because I trusted Kath. If anyone else had been in that passenger's seat, there would have been a ton of questions.

My impatience was making the ride feel longer than it probably was. I felt really anxious—I hadn't had a party this big ever, I didn't know half of the people invited, and didn't know what to expect.

We entered the local airport's territory from the other side, being stopped and questioned by a guard first. However, he immediately recognized me, and there weren't a lot of questions asked before we were free to enter.

I noticed four aircraft hangars, and Kath directed me towards the furthest one. I slowly drove towards it.

I drove around to the front of it and saw multiple cars parked outside. We stepped out of the car and took a look around. The cars looked expensive as fuck.

Kath took my hand and led me towards the hangar door. As it slowly opened, the sound of music and laughter spilled out. The inside was transformed into an extravagant party venue with lights, decorations, and a stage set up at one end.

"Surprise!" everyone shouted as we walked in. I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of people who had come to celebrate with me.

Tom appeared out of nowhere, a huge grin on his face. "Happy birthday, Lolita!" he exclaimed, handing me a drink.

I looked around, taking in the scene. The hangar was decorated with streamers, balloons, and even a red carpet leading to the stage. There were tables set up with food and drinks, and a DJ was spinning my favorite tracks.

"This is incredible," I said, turning to Kath. "You all did this for me?"

"Of course," she replied, smiling. "We wanted to make this birthday unforgettable for you."

As the night progressed, I mingled with guests, danced, and enjoyed the incredible atmosphere. At one point, Tom took the stage with a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, "we have a special performance tonight, just for our birthday girl."

I gasped as the lights dimmed and the band stepped onto the stage. They played an acoustic version of my favorite song, and I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

After the performance, Bill approached me with a small box. "We have one more gift for you," he said, handing it to me.

I opened the box to find a custom-made necklace with a pendant in the shape of the band's logo. "This is amazing," I whispered, overcome with emotion.