14

I like timeskips, did you know that? Im trying to write this before i start making my birthday cake with my sister, also i have a lot more to do today aswell but i felt like this story just needed a new chapter.
________

(Nobodys Pov)

Everyone had been feeling down after all this that has been happening with Iris, Mercury was usually just with Sun, Venus and Mars were often with Earth and Luna, Jupiter and Saturn were together and Uranus was with either Neptune or Earth at most times. He had noticed that Neptune didnt really act like his normal self anymore, he was definitely angry at Iris and seemed to always be deep in thought. One day Uranus was gonna go see how Neptune was doing, after he had been with Earth for a while but what he saw was actually horrifying. Iris was there, standing in front of Neptune. Neptunes trident out of his reach and Iris was doing what he said he was going to: make him pay. If Iris says something like that, he usually isnt kidding. Neptune was laying down on his stomach as he tried to reach for his trident but Iris didnt even let him try and he pulled Neptunes head up by his hair. "Listen here, i told you i was gonna make you pay for what you did and this is your payback, Neptune." Iris said as he dropped Neptunes head back down. Iris had then left, Uranus stayed hidden for a bit to make sure Iris had actually left before making his way to help Neptune. "Neptune, what did he do to you!?" Uranus yelled out as he pulled Neptune up. "R-revenge.." That was Neptunes answer before he fainted. Uranus brought Neptune to his orbit and bandaged his wounds.
___________________________

Im sorry this is a bit short again but i hope you liked it!
Word count: 320