~9~

When y/n finished cleaning her room after saying goodbye to Happy earlier, it already was dinner time and she went to the main room where the others already ate. After grabbing some food from the kitchen, Juice shuffled over on the couch to make some space for her. After finishing their food the other guys said their goodbyes and went home or to their rooms. Juice and y/n quickly were the only ones left, but she didn't notice right away because her eyes were glued on the tv, hanging in the corner of the room. Juice's arm was resting on the back of the couch behind her since he was done eating and every now and then her hair brushed against it, tickling his skin. At some point he unconsciously started drawing circles on her shoulder with his fingers. At first y/n stiffened to the unexpected touch, but she quickly enjoyed his little gesture. „Y/n..." he said looking at her, quickly regretting he just spoke to her. She turned her head to face him. „Yes?" she had a questioning look on her face because he didn't continue to speak. When she turned he got lost in her green eyes and had to shake himself a little to return from his trance. „There's a carnival this weekend, the whole club's going and I wondered if you want to come...with me." he shyly added the last part to his sentence looking at his feet avoiding her face. He internally prepared for being rejected, when y/n softly spoke out. „Sure. I'd love to." she smiled at him and when he turned to face her again his eyes widened in disbelief of what she just said but quickly turned to his big signature smile. „Really?" he asked surprised and y/n just nodded smiling brightly. In the heat of the moment he pulled her close with his hand that brushed over her shoulder just a few minutes ago and he swiftly pressed a kiss on her head. When he realized what he just did his cheeks flushed a pinkish tone just as y/n's and they both just looked at each other, before giggling shyly. Once they had stopped giggling y/n noticed the time. „Maybe we should go to bed, Gemma and Clay are going to rip up our asses if we're late for work tomorrow." she yawned and stretched her body. Juice just nodded and stood up holding out his hand for her to grab. He pulled her up from the couch and both went to the hallway. „Good night, y/n." he smiled softly, sending her a cheeky wink. „Night, Juan Carlos." she also winked at him and using his real name caused him to chuckle. Both disappeared into their rooms. After Juice had closed his door he leaned against it for a moment, putting his hand on his chest above his heart which was beating extremely fast. „What are you doing to me ‚germany'..." he quietly whispered to himself.