~17~

The next morning the guys told y/n that they were leaving, hoping to return by evening. She spoke to Kipp before they left, telling him she'll use the opportunity to deep clean the clubhouse and prepare the bar. He thanked her for it, being relieved he didn't have to do this once they return, because this time he should tag along with the rest of the club. He quickly hugged her before running to the van. Juice was the last to say goodbye to her, he was still a little embarrassed by his text from the other night but she didn't say anything about it. „In one piece." Y/n looked at him with a serious expression. Juice immediately knew what she meant and nodded. „one piece." He put on his big smile and y/n's expression softened. As Juice left she was the only one remaining in the clubhouse, a slight shiver ran down her spine, but she quickly brushed it off, heading to her room to relax a bit before starting on cleaning.
Once she felt like she rested enough, y/n got her headphones out putting them in her ears to blast music while getting to work. She didn't have it easy with the mess the guys created over what seemed to be a decade, but she managed to work through it. The trash went out first, followed by some rearranging and finally a scrub of everything. And that literally meant everything. Y/n lastly tackled the kitchen and was singing along to the music coming from her earphones, she didn't even realize how late it already had gotten.
Sooner than expected the guys returned to TM. The matter was quickly dealt with so they didn't have to stay away any longer. As they were walking through the door they could hear a voice coming from the kitchen. Coming closer they noticed the voice was singing but they couldn't understand what and when Juice, Happy, Tig, Chib and Booby reached the door they stopped in front of it enjoying the show. Y/n was singing in german while cleaning something in the sink, her back turned to the door so she didn't notice the members returning. Juice looked at her in awe, then she finally turned around immediately stopping to sing. Y/n's cheeks turned a bright red and her eyes were widened, feeling caught. The others just started clapping genuinely appreciating her singing. „Didn't hear you guys return." she excused herself looking at her feet in embarrassment while pulling out her earphones. „Nice voice ‚germany'." Bobby smiled at her. „Yeah, and that little german thing going on ... wow." Tig made a strange gesture with his hand. „Thanks." she said still embarrassed walking past them into the main room meeting Halfsack that just entered the building. „Wow! You really outdid yourself y/n! Thank you." he admired the order and cleanliness she brought into the clubhouse in such a short amount of time. „You welcome." y/n said.
The short-term matter being dealt with, caused a party to start soon after their arrival. Quickly the house filled with croweaters, hangarounds and club members, even some of other charters joined in. After cleaning all day, y/n felt like she deserved some fun too and joined in after changing clothes. Happy sat at the bar having a croweater all over him. He decided on not making any moves on y/n after the time Juice said „i'm gonna marry her.". He liked her too but figured that he was rather physically attracted to her and with Juice really being into her, he moved out of the way. When Happy overheared two hangarounds talking about how hot y/n was and that they would like to hit up with her thinking she was a croweater too, he quickly intervened. Happy tapped one of them on the shoulder, causing his head to turn around. „You see that guy over there with the mohawk?" Happy pointed at Juice standing at the side watching y/n dance. The guys nodded unsure of what Happy was trying to tell them. „See, if he was the one hearing you talk about banging that blonde girl over there, your head would already have been slammed on the bartop, you know." Happy cockily explained while standing up. The men turned their heads to Juice and y/n before looking at Happy again, who already pulled his croweater to his chest. „Just wanted to warn you." he laughed pulling his croweater towards his room, leaving the hangarounds sitting at the bar meekly. Happy wasn't wrong though, Juice was not just capable of doing so but also willing to do it if he'd been the one hearing them.
Y/n saw Happy leaving with his croweater and felt some kind of relief. She hadn't figured out how to ‚end' things with him that hadn't even started, but him taking a girl to his room was the sign she didn't have to confront him. Feeling like a weight lifted off her shoulders, her eyes looked for Juice and quickly found him already looking at her with a slight smile on his face. She smiled back, dancing a little more seductively than before waiting on his reaction. When she saw him freeze y/n laughed, gesturing for him to join. He hesitated before walking next to her and also starting to move to the music.