~23~

„I want two of us with her at all times until she gets out." Clay ordered walking down the hallway followed by all members. Happy and Halfsack turning on their heels taking first watch. Juice also wanted to turn around but Jax stopped him. „Need you to find out who did this." he looked at Juice, who nodded in agreement. „We'll find whoever did this to your old lady." Clay assured him earning a smile from Juice calling y/n his old lady.
Y/n was supposed to stay in the hospital for 6 days and the guys took turns at watching over her. Juice came in occasionally bringing her favorite sweets. A day before she was supposed to be released the guys had to all come to the clubhouse for an important matter, of course they couldn't tell y/n what it was about, and they didn't feel safe leaving her alone at the hospital but Tara promised to keep an eye on her, she even got one of the security guards to stay in front of her room. Around lunchtime Chief Unser knocked on y/n's door. He was in for a treatment himself and wanted to see how she was doing. While they talked her doctor came in releasing her a day early due to her great healing. „I can't call the guys, they have some a club matter to solve." y/n looked at Unser. „I can take you to TM. Come on let's get out of here." he helped her pack her things and carried her bag to his police car. The abrasions on the left side of her body down to her leg hurt while walking but it was bearable.
When Unser and Y/n arrived at TM, the guys were just parking their bikes. As y/n exited the car Juice ran her way. „You were supposed to get out tomorrow." he said. „Yeah, been released early. Unser offered to take me here, cause I couldn't call you. Surprise!" she smiled placing a kiss on his lips, before reaching for her bag. „Thanks Chief!" she closed the door and Juice grabbed her bag from her hand and putting his arm around her waist carefull not to hurt her. He brought her to his room. „Why your room?" she smiled at him while he placed some pillows on his bed. „So i can take care of you." he smiled brightly pointing to the bed for her to rest on. „Thank you." she sat down, her injuries hurting a little as she lifted her legs onto the bed. Juice quickly sat down next to her, placing a kiss on her forehead. After a while of them cuddling a knock on the door made them turn their heads. „Juice, we got something. We need to go!" Tig called. Juice quickly pecked her lips before rushing out.

The members drove to a meeting with the Mayans. They figured that Salazar from Calaveras MC was the one that caused y/n's accident. Once the Sons told Alvarez what happened to Juice's old lady and they had made their position clear to the Prez of the Mayans, he let Salazar get his punishment. Jax grabbed Salazar by his kutte and looked at Juice. „You good? Do it for y/n." with that Jax pushed Salazar towards Juice, who landed some good punches at him.

Halfsack stayed at the clubhouse looking after y/n and keeping her company. When he left her room to get her something to drink he heard the others return on their bikes. Juice was the first to enter and went straight to his room. When y/n saw his split lip and busted knuckles she quickly sat up in bed, wincing in pain her injuries caused her. „What happened?" she took his hand into hers looking at him worried. „It's ok. Everything's ok." he said with his signature smile on his face. „Why would you get yourself hurt?" she looked at his injured hand then back at his eyes, searching for an answer. „Because...i love you." he smiled softly, her heart beating fast at what he just said. They looked at each other for a moment both smiling until y/n built up the courage to answer him. „I love you too." Juice's soft smile formed to his wide smile and he went closer to her, kissing her passionately.
After y/n cleaned his wounds they cuddled up in bed again. Juice apologized for what he said to her the day of her accident. „Just as Happy told me, you might be looking at apartments so we have more privacy, it made more sense and I instantly regretted yelling at you." he looked sad while confessing his mistake. „It's ok." she placed a kiss on his lips. „It would be nice though not having a nosy Tig around when having sex." she laughed and cuddled into his side. „But what should he jerk off to when we're not fucking here anymore?" Juice joked and both laughed.