~26~

Y/n knew she had to tell Juice about the pregnancy, but when he came home she didn't had the courage yet. Quickly the first guests arrived and she was preoccupied with welcoming everyone. When everyone was there they wanted to toast and when she went to the bar, Halfsack winked at her whilst handing her a drink that looked like tequila sunrise. „Thank you all for coming and thanks for all your help. Let's have a great evening!" Juice quickly held his speech before everyone cheered and sipped on their drinks. Y/n smiled awkwardly and also took a sip. Halfsack really did great with her drink and she winked back at him raising her glass a little while mouthing a thank you. The later it got the more people wanted a drink and Halfsack really got busy. Many members wanted to have a drink with y/n and Juice so the prospect had a hard time secretly taking y/n's shots to hand her a drink without any alcohol. Until then y/n was the only one ordering her drinks and he handed it directly to her to avoid mixing up anything. Halfsack really felt the alcohol kicking in and at some point that evening Juice came over to get some more drinks. „I'll take the same y/n's been having all night." he said and Halfsack quickly mixed both drinks. „Here you go!" he almost babbled placing the drinks in front of Juice. „This one is yours and this one is y/n's." he explained, earning a confused look from Juice. The alcohol really hit Halfsack and the words just started to spill out his mouth. „This one is without alcohol, because she's pregnant, but sssshhh don't tell anyone." with that he blacked out behind the bar. „Shit, Sack..." Gemma stood right next to Juice when Halfsack exposed y/n's secret and she could see Juice's eyes widen. He turned around walking towards y/n, who was already walking in his direction. „You're pregnant?" he said just loud enough for her to hear, causing her heart and smile to drop as she heard him. Both looked at eachother before y/n nodded, tears already forming in her eyes. She internally prepared for him to get angry or leave or both, but he just repeated himself. „You're pregnant?". Y/n looked into his eyes and nodded again quickly looking at her feet, this time his facial expression changed. His wide smile plastered across his face. „You sure?" he asked again, not believing what he was just told. „Yes, i made a test today." she shyly said, lifting her head and she saw his bright smile. She knew she didn't have to worry about him being angry anymore. „I'm going to be a dad?" he asked louder in excitement, drawing attention to the both of them. Y/n smiled at him nodding for the third time in a row. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, kissing her passionately. „I'm going to be a dad!" he yelled for everyone to hear, lifting her off the ground and spinning around. „I love you!" he kissed her again. „I love you too."