~19~

The next morning y/n woke up with her head resting on Juice's chest. He already been awake for 30 minutes smiling at the view of her sleeping on his chest. When she turned to face him he smiled even more. „Morning." he said caressing her arm. „Morning." she answered still a little sleepy, cuddling into the crook of his neck causing him to chuckle. „Maybe we should have slept instead of kissing last night." he joked, y/n shook. „No it's fine." her fingers circled on his shirt and Juice placed a kiss on her head. „I could stay like this forever. But maybe i should go get ready and we can continue were we left?" he stroked her cheek with his thumb. „Ok." she sat up on the bed, also taking the opportunity to freshen up. „See you." he pecked her shoulder and quietly left her room. Y/n looked at the door for a moment after he left, recalling everything that happened last night which caused her to smile again.
When Juice walked in the mainroom, some of the others were already up chatting, Tig being one of them. Their heads snapped around when they heard footsteps and they had a mischievous smile on their faces. He sat down next to Tig with a suspicion on what they have been talking about, which just confirmed when Tig started to speak. „Sorry for the disturbance last night, brother." he patted Juice's back with a smug smile on his face. „But seems like you were successful anyway." Juice looked at him innocently, trying to cover how uncomfortable this conversation made him. „But don't forget to wrap it up, kid. You don't want to get her pregnant straight away." Bobby laughed and the others joined in. „Haha, funny." Juice sarcastically said looking at his friends annoyed. „I bet ‚germany's a fucking beast..." Tig started to say but quickly got interrupted. „You'll never find out old man." y/n dryly said leaning against to doorframe. She had quietly watched for some time now, but when she saw Juice getting uncomfortable she couldn't let Tig proceed. Her sudden appearance and what she said caused Bobby to choke on his coffee and send a smile to Juice's face. Tig playfully put his hands over his heart „Old man... now you're hurting me ‚germany'." he whined. Juice quickly went next to y/n locking his eyes with hers smiling brightly. When she rested her right hand on his chest he kissed her on the forehead, pulling her into his side afterwards. The guys looked proud at the two of you, almost relieved y/n thought. When Jax entered through the front door he looked at Juice holding y/n. „Finally!" he said quickly patting Juice's shoulder, causing him to put on his signature smile once again. Jax walked over to the couches holding out his hand to the others, them placing some cash into his hand. „You placed a bet on me?" Juice sounded surprised yet disappointed. „Everyone except Jax thought that you wouldn't make a move for the next month." Tig just shrugged his shoulders also handing Jax a dollar bill, latter walked over to Juice placing some bills into the inner pocket of his kutte. „for your efforts ." Jax jokingly said. Juice just shook his head in disbelief and decided to leave, pulling y/n with him.
Once in the hallway and out of sight he trapped her between the wall and his body by placing both arms on either side of her head. She grabbed his shirt at waist height, smiling back at him. He just looked at her for a moment before gently placing his lips on hers, moving his right hand from the wall to her cheek cupping it. „Waited all morning to do this." he said once he pulled away. Quickly he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his room, causing her to giggle. Juice closed the door behind them, pulling y/n to his chest just seconds later. She wrapped her arms around his body underneath the kutte and her eyes locked on his. „You know, you're my old lady now." he chuckled at the realization of it. Y/n looked at him a little confused, she heard the term once when Clay was talking about Gemma but she didn't know what that meant. „Gemma is Clay's old lady, Tara is Jax's, it's what you call the woman on your side." he explained to her, placing kisses along her jawline, causing her to smile at his words. „Your old lady..." y/n repeated dreamy.
Everything felt so right at this moment. She didn't expect to find love so quickly when she left germany. But yet here she was, in the arms of a handsome, badass biker that was yet kind and a little goofy. Y/n didn't want to rush things when she arrived in the us, but she can't help but fall for him. She thought about something her mother once said to her. ‚If it feels right, time doesn't matter.' and it just fits to what this had become.
Juice's lips on hers pulled her out of her thoughts and she kissed him back. His lips were soft and his hands grabbed her hips tightly pulling her even closer to his body. His tongue slid across her lower lip asking for entrance. Y/n slightly parted her lips, his tongue instantly moved to hers, quickly fighting for dominance. Once out of breath both pulled away, resting their foreheads together as a knock on the door interrupted the silence. „Sorry to interrupt, Juiceyboy, but chapel in 5." y/n and Juice heard Chib's voice through the door. „Ok." Juice yelled not taking his eyes off her, placing another kiss on her lips. „Continue later?" he smiled and y/n nodded, unwrapping her arms from his body.