~31~

Juice paced up and down the hallway. When they got y/n to hospital she was immediately taken away and he wasn't allowed to go with her. Every second passing felt like ages to him. His eyes filled with tears and his heart full of worry, he reached the end of the hallway once again and turned on his heels to go the other way. Jax stood at the other end watching him with worried eyes as Happy and Tig appeared behind him. „How's he doing?" Tig put his hand on Jax's shoulder. „Don't know. He's been doing that since we arrived and nothing is stopping him." Jax sighed not taking his eyes off Juice. Happy pushed past Jax and Tig and approached Juice, once he was in reach he pulled him to his chest holding Juice in place. „Breath brother." Happy rasped and Juice broke down in his arms, sobbing uncontrollably. Happy just stood there holding him up, not moving any muscle. When Juice's crying got a little quieter Happy whispered so just Juice could hear it. „She'll be fine. ‚Germany' is tough and so is your baby." his deep voice soothing Juice a little and he nodded.
„Who's with Miss y/l/n?" a nurse called into the hallway holding a clipboard. Juice's head immediately snapped around and he hurried to her. „We are! I'm her boyfriend." he wiped a tear from his face when he stopped in front of her. The nurse took Juice to a room, he could already see a doctor talking to y/n. His heart shattered in million pieces seeing her this beat up. The nurse opened the door and Juice ran to her side, gently grabbing her hand and looking at her eyes. Y/n smiled weakly and pressed his hand slightly. „ So, the bleeding seems to have stopped and there's no evidence of damage to the placenta or uterus." the doctor continued to explain the results of the examination to y/n. „ You should get some rest. I'll see you in a few hours!" the doctor said and left the room along with the nurse. Juice's eyes searched y/n's and when they met he tried to smile, but y/n knew he wasn't sure about what just had been said. „I'm ok. The baby's fine!" she smiled, assuring him. Everything fell off of his shoulders and he began to cry again. „Juan...please don't cry." she cupped his cheek with her hand and looked at him. „I...i'm just so happy..." he sobbed between cries. As he tried to hug her, she winced under his touch and he instantly let go of her. „ Broken rib." she calmly said, pulling his face closer to kiss him. He melted into the kiss, enjoying every second of it, thanking god that he's able to do that right now. „The doctor said he saw the gender of the baby." she told him and Juice's eyes lit up a little. „I told him i don't want to know and want to talk to you first." y/n placed another gentle kiss on his lips. „ Let us keep it a surprise..." he said, just as he wanted to say more they were interrupted by a knock. They looked at the window next to the door and saw Jax, Tig and Happy standing there. Y/n slightly lifted her hand gesturing to come in. The three were also very relieved to see her and her smile told them that the baby was ok too. Happy leaned to Juice. „ Told you. They're tough ones!" he whispered and Juice put his hand on Happy's back patting it in agreement. „ yeah, the toughest." Juice whispered back, smiling at y/n.