~32~

Y/n stayed at the hospital for 3 days. The bleeding did indeed stop and she was good to go home, the doctor told her to fully rest until the birth. Her rib took 10 weeks to fully heal and not feel sore anytime she moved. Juice was afraid to leave her at home so he took her to TM every morning and she rested on a lounger in the corner of the garage, Gemma and the guys had set up for her. This way she could give advices to the guys working on the vehicles and Juice even got her a laptop to manage the paperwork, so she didn't need to sit at the desk in the office. Y/n's belly grew as the weeks flew by and suddenly she looked like she had swallowed a watermelon. Juice couldn't keep his eyes off her, admiring the way she looked, which made her smile every time she noticed. One day after the garage had closed the guys had a club meeting so y/n stayed in the mainroom of the clubhouse. The new prospect Miles handed her a glass of lemonade and she thanked him for it. Halfsack got his patch a few weeks ago and he was extremely proud, so they had to find a new prospect, eventually they found three of them. „Can you help me up Miles?" she lifted her arms for him to grab and pull her up. As she stood up straight, she suddenly felt wetness on her legs. As she looked down she saw water running down her legs, slowly forming a small puddle at her feet. Her heart started beating fast, because she knew what that meant. The whole day she was having some kind of back pain every now and then, but she brushed it off to be braxton hicks contractions. She still held Miles' hands as their eyes met, he also saw the water at her feet and had a shocked expression on his face. „Get Juice." y/n said calmly letting go of his hands as he walked to the door of church.
Miles opened the door walking in on the meeting. „Out!" the members yelled causing him to turn on his heels and walk out again without saying a word about y/n. Just as the door closed behind him he remembered why he walked in in the first place, so he turned around and opened the door once again. The members already looked at him annoyed, ready to yell at him again when he quickly said something. „You might have to postpone, y/n's water broke." he quickly closed the door again, not wanting to risk another lecture. Everyones head snapped to Juice who was holding his breath. Nobody dared to move until Juice shot up and jumped over the table to run to y/n. The other members quickly standing up from their chairs too, following him. It didn't even took Juice 2 seconds to be by her side. He looked at the water at her feet, than at her face. „I think it's time." she said calmly as she reached for his hands. His signature smile spread across his face as he grabbed her hands, gently pulling her into a hug. „We should go then." he smiled at her placing a soft kiss on her lips. The crew cheered as Juice guided y/n out the clubhouse towards their car.
Tig looked at the puddle y/n just stood in, an unreadable expression on his face before he hit Miles on the shoulder. „Better clean that up before someone breaks their neck." Tig pointed to the wet spot on the floor. „Or before someone gets wrong ideas." Bobby laughed, hinting at Tig's strange kinks. Every member burst out into laughter at that statement.