Chapter 5

Yang Mi proudly stepped out of her brand new Ferrari at the hotel. She was magnificently dresses in a sophisticated purple jumpsuit attire. She was followed closely by her entourage. They were made up of; her manager, photographer, her makeup artist, and hairstylist. She walked elegantly towards the entrance of the hotel, causing eyes to gawk and trail her amidst cheers from admirers and fans.

There were lots of photographers at the entrance talking pictures, and some fashion journalists were also seen talking note of the latest trends and styles as different guests arrived for the event.

Yang Mi had been strategic at her timing when she arrived. She wanted to be the center of attraction. Her plans worked so well, as there were so many heads turning, cameras light flashing, fans screaming for her to sign autographs, and journalists complimenting her looks.

"Miss Yang Mi, you look fantabulous! Can you tell us whom you are wearing today?" A top media journalist inquired amidst cries and cheers from the background.

Yang Mi proudly granted the journalist audience of clothes, accessories, and hairstyle. She spoke lightly about different fashion brands. She intentionally made references to Xiao fashions and F&K fashion home.

After the interview, she strolled poised to the event hall to imprint her presence.

The event hall was tastefully decorated. Its glamorous design perfectly fitted the theme of the day. From the evocative backdrop to the beautifully illuminated runway stage,-with various forms of lighting and special effects to radiate the designs worn by the models, -it was indeed an enchanting place to be. The audience sections were dimly lit and well-spaced. Also, a mix of electronic and upbeat background music made the atmosphere in the room electrifying.

Already seated in the hall and waiting for event to kick off were; some invited VIP celebrities, brand buyers, brand owners, business elite, fashion editors, bloggers, critics, photographers, and supporters of different brands. Also, somewhere seated amongst the audience and keeping a low profile was Hao Xuan and Zhan in disguise.

Hao Xuan who had been informed earlier by his reliable source within the F&K fashion company, of Yibo's presence at the event, passed on the information to Zhan.

Although Zhan was an invitee and the Xiao fashion brand would be displaying their work later that same day, he decided their work later that same day, he decided to grace the event earlier amidst a buy schedule, for a chance to meet Yibo once again. He had already perfected plans on how they would meet.

Ever since their last brief encounter at the parking lot, Zhan had been looking forward to meeting with yibo.

He was intrigued by this beautiful boy, who had no knowledge about his personality.

The fact that yibo could look boldly straight into his eyes and talk to him a belittling way, intensified his feeling toward yibo.

He didn't care if she reacted that way as a result of anger.

He also loved the way he could switch his emotions which made his actions unpredictable.

Another thing that pricked Zhan's attention was fact that yibo didn't even flirt with hi, unlike most ladies and boys would at such proximity.

Zhan remembered being in a fairy similar situation. The lady in question pretended to pass out but regained consciousness when he lifted her in his arm intending to take her to the hospital.

The lady began professing love to him and calling him her knight in shining armor.

This pissed him so much that he almost dropped her on the concrete floor.