Chapter 9

The black limo finally pulled into the driveway to Zhan's Mansion. When the gigantic black iron gate with a fascinating design automatically opened, they drove in. yibo was overwhelmed by the luxury, elegance, and captivating villa before his.

The Villa had a luxurious waterfront with a private jetty to the captivating blue waters of of the sea. the outdoor porch and pool took full advantage of the view, giving it a paradise on earth scenery.

 the outdoor porch and pool took full advantage of the view, giving it a paradise on earth scenery

The icing on the cake was the private sea access. You could cruise on a yacht or go for a deep sea dive. Steps led down from a mini garden, across a path, and then further steps cut into the cliff side. The chiff side is cloaked by beautifully mapped olive trees which led down to sunbathing platforms set into the rocks. The sunbathing platform was equipped with sun beds, sun shades, and scatter cushions for relaxation.

Yibo closed his eyes and painted an image of himself sunbathing out there in the open. His face shone brightly under the morning sun as he breathed in the fresh and humid air of the sea. When he opened his eyes, still appreciating the glorious scenery of the sea, his body slightly twitched. He didn't know how long he had been standing in the same spot. Also, he was surprised to see John standing in front of his, mumbling something.

"Wake up yibo!" he jolted his memory back to reality. And this time, yibo could hear John loud and clear.

"Mr. Wang, Mr. Zhan is waiting for you," John smiled and signaled his towards the entrance. At the entrance, another house staff of the villa was already stationed and awaiting his to come forward.

"Oh... thank you so much, John," yibo smiled at his politeness and calmness. "I truly appreciate what you did for me and my friend."

"You are most welcome anytime, Mr. Wang John was intrigued by his beauty, simplicity, and charm. This was the first person their boss had ever brought home.

In all  this years working for Xiao Zhan, John had come across different ladies and men; most of them had been impertinent and presumptuous. Some treated him like he was nothing but a mere chauffeur with no aspirations or future. He had never judged his boss's lifestyle rather he admired his personality and how he treated the household staff.

When Mr. Zhan had addressed everyone to be on their best behavior this morning, they had all been excited. Especially when he informed them that he would be having an important female and male guest. He further instructed them to make sure everything was in order.

They all because very anxious to meet his special person that has go their boss seeking perfection. They had never been privileged to encounter a girlfriend, boyfriend or lover of their lover of their boss. The only people that had ever visited Zhan at his villa were his family members.

John secretly prayed in his heart that Mr. Zhan would never let go of yibo as he watched his walk delicately towards the villa entrance.

"Good morning, Mr. Wang," a middle-aged man also dressed elegantly in a black suit, white shirt, and black tie welcomed his and led his into the villa. "I am Paul,  and I will be attending to all your needs."