Chapter 12

Early the next day, Zhan and yibo both left hotel and flew back to city. They drove down to the villa and after a brief rest and shower, they had breakfast together.

Zhan led yibo to his home office and offered his a seat. Then he bought out some documents and handed them over to his to go through.

Contract Marriage Conditions;

1. For the duration of the contract, Only Mr. Zhan would be known as the man in your life. You are not permitted to be in or keep any other relationship with another man.

2. You are never to question, meddle discuss or sniff around Mr. Zhan's personal affairs, businesses, and family-related matters.

3. If by any chance, you find yourself intimate or indulge in any sexual relationship with Mr. Zhan, you must never get pregnant.

Note: You must never fall in love with Mr. Zhan.

yibo raised an eyebrow, slipping him a curious glance when he had gone over the conditions of the marriage contract.

Zhan smirked mischievously at yibo curiosity and then took a seat beside his.

"Mr. Wang Yibo," He grinned evilly, "Can you abide by the conditions of this contract? If you do, you will get anything and I repeat, anything you desire to grow your brand and stand out in the fashion world."

"Who knows, i may end up having you as a major competitor," Zhan relaxed his back, and scrutinized his facial expressions.

yibo smiled within, if Zhan think he would his that easily, it would only be in his dreams. If yibo had been able to stay in a relationship for two years without sex with his ex-boyfriend, then six months is nothing compared to that.

Zhan must think so highly of himself, yibo thought. Why is he so confident that he would fall in love with Zhan? if only Zhan knew his better. Whenever someone puts up a challenge before yibo, his inner gladiators kick in. he would fight with the last drop of blood in his body to prove the person wrong. The only time he succumbs to defeat is when fate has a different plan. This, yibo had witnessed firsthand, when he lost his father to the cold hand of death.

Not only was he going to accept this challenge that Zhan had put before his. but he would also prove to him that all  are not the same or entirely weak as he presumes.  After all, he is not the only rich and handsome guy in the world.

"Mr. Zhan, I accept every condition stated in this contract alongside a few inputs of my own," yibo replied with a determined and optimistic gaze at Zhan.

Zhan, who had been excepting questions or even opposition to one or two of the conditions was amazed and impressed at his determined expression.

Zhan half smiled , stood up, and went over to his desk. Then he gestured at yibo to take a seat opposite.

he asked yibo to state his conditions as he inputted them on his laptop device.

"So..., No sex and no meddling in your affairs, any more conditions?..." Zhan looked askance at his.

"Yes, one more condition," yibo slipped him a guarded look. "We do not share the same room or the same bed. I will need my privacy."

Zhan gazed at yibo with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"But of course soon-to-be Mrs. Xiao, there will be no need to share the same room or the same bed when you have stressed no sex. Except you have suddenly changed your mind, which would be a welcome development," Zhan burrowed into his eyes with his bewitching gaze.