Chapter 8

After Yibo and song ji yang had left the office, they both stopped by yibo's house, where they dropped off their things, relaxed, and discussed for a long time. They talked, laughed, and cried as they reminisced their good, bad, and ugly times in the F&K fashion home.

Song ji yang later suggested that they should hang out in a club bar to celebrate their freedom from horrible bosses which yibo surprisingly agreed to. At first, yibo wasn't sure of what dress to wear. He rummage through his clothes, scattering and tossing different clothes aside in futile frustrations.

Song ji yang seeing his distress, suggested that he put on the suit gifted his during his birthday party, which he did happily.

Yibo later drove to song ji yang's apartment, where song ji yang quickly changed and they both left for the club.

Yibo and song ji yang stepped into the club bar with so much enthusiasm at 7:25 PM.

The music in the club was hyped, and the decorative lighting defined the dance floor and other distinct areas. The atmosphere in the club bar was lively, exciting, and adventurous.

Several eyes gawked at yibo, as he walked beside to the bar stand to order their drinks.

At first, yibo was timid and wasn't sure of how to respond to the stares he got. But all thanks to song ji yang; who had already prepped his before they came out, he regained his composure and acted indifferently.

Several admires came close to chat with yibo but were driven off by the protective mama bear song ji yang.

Yibo wasn't used to hanging out in clubs, hence, yibo felt mismatched with song ji yang, who was the queen of partying and clubbing. Song ji yang, being a regular at the club quickly ordered some tropical cocktail drinks for yibo, and two glasses of double martini for himself. Then he led yibo to corner booth, to make his feel relaxed. And also, to keep his away from the wild drunks, vultures, and players. Song ji yang had earlier invited some of his drinking buddies, who later joined them in the fun.

Yibo was on his second cocktail drink and having so much fun with song ji yang when he got a call from Zhan. Yibo stared at his phone in surprise and showed song ji yang the caller. Feeling ligh-heated and giggling a little, yibo received the call.

Zhan had been busy all day at work. He had to travel out of the city for a business deal but returned late the same day. He was on his way from the airport when he got the information that yibo and his friend song ji yang had been fired from the F&K fashion company. He was more provoked and furious when he found out the reason behind their job termination. He didn't bother making any effort to get yibo's job back as he knew the company didn't deserve deserve his. It was their loss letting go of a rare talent.

"So yang mi had guts to do this?" He quizzed himself out loud. He was suddenly possessed with a righteous fury that nothing could quench. His hatred for yang mi quadrupled.

He decided there and then, that the only way to deal with yang mi was to give her a good competition that ran on the same social status as her.

And who else if no yibo who presence continually affects yang mi, can fit that competitor status?

He would give yibo his ultimate blessing and support. All he needed to do was convince yibo to be his wife for a specified period, then they can both benefit and get satisfactory revenge on yang mi as a plus.

Zhan decided to call yibo and find out where he was, so Zhan could reach out and comfort his. Also, he wanted to offer his a better deal.

Zhan was trouble when he heard the loud background music when Yibo received his call. And when yibo spoke, he was more furious than worried. he could tell yibo was a little tipsy from the way he slurred each word. Luckily for him, yibo willingly gave him the address of where he was and Zhan immediately instructed his driver to take him there.