Chapter 6

Yibo's face reddened. He wanted to bury his head under the table. He felt like disappearing into thin air. "How could I have embarrassed myself like this?" She mentally stroked herself He took the handkerchief from Zhan and whispered a thank you without looking up to meet his gaze. yibo gently wiped his mouth and the slight wine stain on yibo hands and his top." "Could he really be Mr. Xiao Zhan? he matched the profile so well.. No! I have to be sure." yibo mused incoherently.

Zhan observed that yibo was missing a spot. He moved closer to assist yibo, but he instinctively avoided his touch and recoiled into himself like a shy snail.

"I'm okay, thank you," yibo spoke rather harshly. Zhan was encroaching on his space and it was suffocating his.

Zhan noted that yibo had activated self-defense mode, so he decided to let yibo be.

After mentally reassuring himself to regain his composure, yibo sat up and thanked him again. Yibo didn't want to look like a weakling in Zhan's presence.

At that moment, Dylan returned to the table. "Sorry the call took so long," he apologized. "Forgive my manner! Yibo, please order anything you would like to eat."

"No I'm fine, thank you," yibo said feeling better but his stomach growled slightly objecting to his response.

Yibo now felt uneasy beside Zhan. he was still in doubt about Zhan. "If he was the CEO, he can't be seated here close to his and chatting with his in a carefree manner." yibo thoughts scrambled for attention. "The real CEO was known to be arrogant and less tolerant. Why was he been nice to his even after his behavior that last time? No, no, he just can't be."

"Yibo, I'II be taking my leave now so I can catch up with some stuff." Zhan's charming smiles were hypnotic.

Zhan, who had been observing his, knew , yibo had been affected by the card he was holding. Zhan decide to give his some space to get a grip on himself.

"I'II be expecting your call when you've made up your mind on what we've discussed. It was a great pleasure getting to know you. Take good care of yourself, okay?"

Zhan turned his attention to Dylan. I'II see you around buddy." He stood up and left.

Yibo's eyes trailed after him until he left the bar. He turn to Dylan and asked with a confused expression on his face. "Dylan, Please I need to clarify something. is that the CEO of Xiao fashion?"

Dylan smiled as he had been expecting the question. "Yes!" He replied casually.

yibo, who couldn't hide astonishment simply said, "For real?" yibo eyes glinted in his hidden bewilderment.

Dylan quickly changed the topic. "So yibo , to show you how impressed and committed I am to your designs, I will be taking a dozen of the displayed dresses."

yibo was overwhelmed and short of words "Thank you, Sir," he managed to say.

"Remember, no 'Sir' just Dylan."

"Sorry, thank you, Dylan."

"Susan will go back with you and conduct the deal with your company account department."

"Okay Dylan, I'm so grateful."

"I'm not done yet," he said as he noticed yibo was getting ready to leave.

"Ohh! okay."

"And since I'm aware that your company will be the ones benefiting from this deal, here is a little token of appreciation from me, for honoring my invitation." he slid a cheque for a substantial amount to Yibo. "I want you to keep up the good work."