Chapter 13

Yibo returned home after spending almost the whole day at Zhan's Villa. He had wanted to leave earlier but Zhan convinced his to stay back and enjoy himself while Zhan left the city for a business deal that was to take place very early the next day.

Before Zhan left, he gave yibo a tour around the house and showed yibo, his bedroom. He had given yibo the choice to move into his villa whenever he wanted until the marriage was finalized. When that happened, yibo would permanently live in the villa for the duration of the contract. He also instructed John to take yibo home and attend to his needs pending when he arrived.

Yibo what about settling down for dinner when song ji yang showed up?

Song ji yang had been super excited during the Cherry Gala occasion yesterday. During the event, he was seen socializing with some of the superstar celebrities. Before the end of the event, he befriended a rich handsome dude who seemed taken by his personality and they both left the Gala together in his exotic car.

Yibo and song ji yang discussed for a long while, after exchanging pleasantries. Their discussion was filled with so much excitement and more excitement.

When song ji yang was done sharing his encounter with his newfound lover, Yibo told his about the private jet experience, the Opera House performance, the penthouse suites, and the fancy restaurants. song ji yang couldn't stop himself from exclaiming in excitement.

song ji yang's excitement was endless.

Finally, yibo told his about the marriage contract proposal and the stated conditions. He also informed his that he had accepted to be Zhan's wife for six months.

Song ji yang felt uneasy with the conditions in the marriage contract. He had hoped that in the course of the marriage duration, their love for each other will blossom. And maybe the presence of a child would bring them even closer and make them destroy the contract.

"Yibo, the truth is that I am happy for you, but I'm also worried. Are you sure about these marriage contract conditions? I feel that both of you are meant for each other. Why can't you both just love each other like normal couples?"

Yibo's smiled at his friend's concern. He reassured song ji yang that he was certain of what he wanted.

"Yes! love is a good thing but making a name in the fashion world had always been my dream." yibo pointed out with a determined expression.

"If Zhan is going to be my sponsor, then I am ready to do whatever it takes to actualize my dream. I have made a promise to Zhan and I intend to keep it."

"Hmm!.." song ji yang's expression didn't change as he foresaw trouble.

"Yibo, I have seen the way the both of you look at each other. The passion between the both of you can ignite a room. I strongly believe that you will fall in love with Zhan and everything will go wrong."

Song ji yang scrutinized yibo deeply. He observed that there was no way he would convince his to reconsider as yibo's mind was made up.

"But..., if you decide to choose that part, I will support you with every fiber in me."

Yibo was overjoyed and quickly stood up and jumped on his friend giving his a squishy hug.

"Yibo! can't breathe..." song ji yang coughed slightly.

"I am sorry... I'm just so happy. Thank you, song ji yang. I know I can always count on you." yibo's heart was filled with joy.

"So... Do you intend to inform your mom about the marriage?"