1. Disappointment

PROLOGUE....

MADHU'S POV

"YOU LIKE GIRLS?" Mom screamed.

"THATS IT YOU ARE GOING TO INDIA,"

Pangg

I shut the door as I fell onto my knees,

Everything is gone.

It all happened in a blink, I was out with my  friends to buy some groceries, came home, and the first thing I received was a slap across my  face. Why? all because I  liked a girl.

I picked up my phone, dailing the number with my hands that were shaking.

"Miaaaa," I cried out.

"Madhu?? what happened?" Worry showed in her voice as she asked me a question.

"I'm going to die. They know, they know everything, " I said with a trembling voice.

"Madhu, calm down, please....what do they know?" She asked in a rather calm tone.

"You know how I went to a party a couple of days ago..."

"Yeah.."

"My neighbors son was there and....and" I choked on my words as my breathing became uneven.

"Madhu, breath please...I'm here for you," She said comfortingly

"and... I got dared to kiss my crush.....I got a bit excited...and..um..I ended up doing a bit more than a kiss. "

"Oh..."

"And... he saw it."

"Oh shit," her voice showed how surprised she was, but she continued.

"Did he tell everyone?"

"If that's what happened, I could have convinced mom and dad somehow, but...he took pictures," I said, completely breaking down.

"THAT PEICE OF SHIT!" She shouted, almost making me flinch.

"Now...I....I don't even -" I was cut off with a banging on the door.

"Madhu sharma open the door," I heard my mom say.

"Wait.. mom is here, I'll call you in a bit," I said as I hung up.

I walked toward the door as I opened it slowly, only for my mom to barge in.

She quickly ran toward my closet, one by one taking all my clothes out.

"Mom....what are you -"

"You are going to India," She spoke harshly.

My blood ran cold.....no...noooo.

She has to be joking. This can't be true...

"Mom, please....pleaseee I swear I won't look a girl in the eye, pleaseee I won't, just give me a chance," I said, crying, almost begging her.

She turned towards me, her eyes filled with anger and disgust that threatened to come out.

"We have booked the flight for saturday, we will be dropping you off....and this is final," She spoke sternly.

I stood there frozen

Why?

Can't I just end it all?

The rest of the day turned into a haze, and mom and dad argued. He was rather calm, but mom was the total opposite.

She often mumbled words under her breath that felt like punches and knives thrown at me.