0. INTRODUCING

What happens when your Indian mom, who lives out of the country, gets to know you are gay?

Simple,

They send you to India.

Why? 

Because apparently, there is no one gay here.

tsk tsk

She couldn't be more wrong.

It's the story of Madhu, who got shipped to India after her mom realised she was gay, and now Madhu, with her broken, hopeless heart, crosses the ocean.

But what happens when she meets a gorgeous woman as her housemate? 

Read to find out.

TROPES
Sunshine×grumpy
found family
comfort
Humour

TRIGGER WARNING 
Verbal Abuse
Some episodes will have parental figures using foul language. Trigger warnings will be given ahead, but if you are uncomfortable with such things, you can always skip ahead. There is nothing too traumatising.

The story is supposed to be a feel-good read, so you don't have to worry about things turning crazy or traumatising.

However, there are some mature episodes, and warnings for those will also be given ahead if those are not your cup of tea. 

The songs you see at the top are recommended. But you are free to play whatever songs you want; mostly there are Hindi, Tamil, and English songs. Yes, I'm trying to expand your taste.

Thanks for choosing this book. I hope you have a good time.

Enjoy~