13. Outfit scandal

MADHUS POV

"Ahhhhhh! why does this always happen to me? " I screamed, looking around and seeing the pile of sheets and notes.

It's been five days, I have been preparing day and night for the tournament, but that's not the problem.

The problem is the fact that I haven't seen her since!

I picked up my phone, checking the notifications, and just like the usual, there were none of hers.

How can she just go five days without talking to me?

Am I that forgettable?

"AHHHH!" I groaned, I looked at the clock, it's 11:23 p.m. She will be here soon.

You know what, this time I'll go, I don't care!

I spent a bit more time trying to study, and after what seemed like an hour, I finally heard the door open.

She is here!

I quickly got up, sprinting towards the closet, trying to brush my hair and look pretty.

I adjusted my button-up pajama set. I looked around to see if there were any stains. Luckily, there were none. It was my favorite one, a satin pink one.

Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind.

"Ekansha definitely likes you,"

The words of Tanya came to my mind as I looked at myself in the mirror.

If she likes me, then she will definitely be flustered if I try to seduce her, right?

Plus, I remember back some days someone did tell me to "seduce her."

Let's try. Shall we?

I bent down, grabbed my perfume, and applied it to my neck and my inner wrist.

Should I unbuttoned one of my buttons?

Hmm?

I undid one and looked at myself.

Is this seductive?

I undid one more, but it felt like overkill, so one button it is!

Should I put my hair up or down?

Wait!

Messy bun!

I tried putting my hair in a messy bun, I looked in the mirror, but it was not messy enough.

I undid my hair, trying to make it more messy. This time, it came out too messy.

Again, I tried, but this time, I kept it pretty high, but then one of the random strands kept pulling so hard that I took it off again.

Why is this so hard?

I gave up.

I kept my hair down as I turned towards the door.

Okay, Madhu, you got this!

I went towards her room. It was locked. I knocked twice, hoping for her to open it. After a minute of waiting around, she finally opened it.

"Heyy, what got you here? I thought you were asleep," she said, I couldn't respond as I was caught off guard by her appearance.

She wore the same loose white shirt that she left the house in. But to make things worse for my delicate heart, she had her sleeves rolled up, her hair messy.