17. Drunk again

EKANSHA'S POV

I was running around trying to make sure the students were fine. One of them was fainting due to tension, so we had to rush her out and calm her nerves.

I can't blame her, even though I am nervous. I know I am not the one solving questions, but I can't help but panic over her.

What if she gets nervous?

Maybe because of what happened yesterday, she might lose focus.

AHHH!

I grabbed my head in frustration as I checked my watch. The tournament is not even halfway done.

"Aye, Ekansha!" I looked behind me and saw Raghav walk towards me. I raised my eyebrows as I signed me to come out.

I walked out of the hall, and I saw him walk over to the garden, where not many of the students were.

"Don't tell me someone fainted again!" I groaned as he shook his head. He pulled me towards him and whispered.

"Are you involved with what happened last night?" He asked.

"What happened last night?" I asked, clueless of his anxiety.

He looked around as he whispered.

"The clearing of footage and the students getting beaten up-I even heard how the students were drunk and were kidnapped almost."

"Well, I didn't beat them up," I confessed as he squinted his eyes, looking at me suspiciously.

"What?" I shouted as he kept looking at me, glaring.

"Do you think just because I am tall and go to the gym, I can take a whole group in a fight?" I snapped as he jolted back a little.

"I won't be surprised," he taunted as I hit his stomach, making me launch forward, holding his stomach.

"I cleared the footage, but what about their parents? Who will answer them? If they start saying shit, then won't it get messy?" he questioned as I shook my head.

"That's if they open their mouth; they won't," I assured.

"How can you be sure?" He asked as I just smiled.

"See, you definitely are involved," he said, snapping his finger.

"Mr. Raghav, remember the time you beat up three students and I had to get you out of the police station?" I asked as he looked back, gulping as he nodded.

"You never wondered how you beat up the kid whose father funded this college, and they stayed silent, or moreover, how they didn't end you?" I asked and he frowned.

"I did. I thought they spared me," he muttered as I smirked.

"Oh, they didn't. They wanted to kill you, but someone intervened.... Me," I reminded him as he gasped.

"What did you do that time?" He asked, his voice filled with worry as he lowered himself.

"Nothing much; I kept them quite," I whispered as his eyes widened.

"Why do you want to put yourself in danger like this?" He asked.

"I was just helping you, and now let's go. I hope the tournament is over," I said, dragging him inside.

"By the way, this should be between only you and me," I said, turning back as he nodded.

We walked inside, and I saw Muskan and Naveen looking at the door from where the students would come out.

"Is it over?" asked Raghav as Naveen shook his head.

"I think it will be over in like five minutes," said Muskan as I groaned.