20. A night filled with love

A/N: SMUT WARNING

MADHU'S POV

I heard the bathroom door open. She came out, wearing a satin white shirt. It exposed her collar bones. I tried not to stare at her, but I couldn't help myself.

"Done checking me out?" She asked as my cheeks flushed.

"I was not checking you out," I mumbled, walking towards her, who was drying her hair.

"Sure, whatever you say, babe,"

"Babe?" I repeated, raising an eyebrow as she dried her hair with a towel.

"Yeah, isn't it good?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

I tried to hide my smile, feeling butterflies at her nickname.

"Cheesy, huh?"

"Only for you," she said, facing me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I stared at her for a minute, trying not to get distracted by her gorgeous collarbones and shoulders.

"What's on your mind?" She asked as she flicked my forehead, making me frown.

"You," I admitted, leaning in as I bopped her nose.

"You already have me at your feet," she cheekily said as I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the collar of her shirt, jerking her towards me as our foreheads touched. She walked towards me as I walked backward.

"Aggressive?" She asked, walking towards me again as I continued to move back.

"Only for you," I quoted her. She couldn't help but giggle as she bopped her nose with mine, brushing her lips against mine as I grew impatient.

She dove down, burying her face into the crook of my neck as she hugged me tightly.

"You smell nice," I complimented as she smiled.

"Thank youu,"

"What scent is it? It might be my new favorite," I teased.

"Lavender is still my favorite, though," she responded, almost pressing her lips against mine.

"Are you teasing me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as she grinned.

"Maybe, maybe not?" She said.

"Just kiss me," I groaned. Without missing a beat, she pressed her lips against mine, nibbling on my lower lips as I ran my fingers through her hair.

She stopped, looking at me as she said,

"Don't tease me like this. The last time you did this..." I pressed my index finger against her lips as I cut her off.

"I want you, Ekansha," I mumbled, cupping her face as I pulled her towards me, touching our foreheads together.

"You sure?" She asked as I nodded.

"Won't you turn back?" She asked as I shaken my head.

"Won't you fall asleep in the middle of it?" She asked as I sighed, and I grabbed her collar as I threw myself onto the bed, making her land right on top of me.

"Kiss me, baby," I mumbled as she smiled, leaning in as I captured her lips.

It felt heavenly to have her on top of me as I glided my hand towards her face, pulling her closer.

She kept her hands on my waist, and she paused to catch her breath as I saw her chain dangling in front of me.

I felt her hands travel under my shirt, giving me goosebumps as I whimpered under her touch.