19. Let's confess!

MADHU'S POV

I checked my phone, waiting for the response.

After running to my room, the first thing I did was tell my online friends about my feelings, asking them for advice.

I opened the app, and my eyes almost went wide with the number of notifications. Usually, it would be 10 people, but this had quite a lot of reactions.

I scrolled, wiping my tears as I began reading.

@moonbyulswife
Be honest, do you like her? if you do confess; otherwise, you will bottle up the feelings.

@soobinsbread
This is the second time you "accidentally" fucked. What if she expects more and is disappointed that you keep pretending to forget everything?

@dolluv
Communication is the key. The old questions that you asked were because you liked her, so why not tell her your feelings?

Do I actually like her?

@Yeosangsmoll
Babe, think first. If you like her, just confess what the worst could be. It might be embarrassing, but please confess; at least you won't have to take this to the grave.

@whippedforwheenie
Take a moment for yourself, be mature, and if you like her, just confess. I believe in you; don't run from your feelings.

I threw my phone, and a sudden rise in my heart beat as I hugged my knees.

Do I like her?

Do I actually like her?

I started losing my breath, feeling almost suffocated.

One by one, her flashbacks flooded in.

Her buying me Dosa on the night I came here, smoothies.

Helping me carry my books and always running around to help me.

That day, she stayed up late to complete my assignment and make me coffee.

When she caught me, she read that manhwa and didn't embarrass me.

The sudden change in style came after I teased her about her boring color scheme.

Every single thing that she did would make my heart flutter. When she is close, I could feel my cheeks heat up, but unknowingly, a boldness would also come in me.

When she acts like an excited puppy, it makes me just want to shower her face with kisses.

I like her,

Oh, god, I like her.

The realization hit way slower than it should, with my brain cells processing the fact that I actually like her.

I gasped, covering my mouth as I mumbled.

"I like her,"

I started panicking, wondering whether I should confess or not.

I can't take this to my grave, but I don't have the strength to confess.

In times like these, I could count on one person.

I grabbed my phone. I dialed the number; it rang twice as I placed it in my ear and said,

"Hey, Dad..."

MAINWHILE

EKANSHA'S POV

The tournament of the day was over. I helped the students pack up and walked over to the store room to keep the microphones used by the judges.