10 - Halloween and Stinky Spray.

[Name]

Unlimited crimson red painting all over the place in the living room booming out a strong aura within the air.

Kind of a murder crime I used to watch from the Netflix series and likely it is occured in my own single storage house as well.

Likely this is not the welcome I was about to receive after school and forgetting at all today is Halloween.

My mom precisely would be preparing for the occasion because today is her anniversary with a nonexistent man who impregnated her, which is me.

Yeah, precisely my dead father– actually I don't freaking spend my not really precious lifetime to care about that useless man.

The same man who should exist here and celebrated along with my Mom and me.

The same man who should be the one protecting this little family of three.

The same man who should be someone I can trust to follow his advice on how to survive in the world.

But after all, all I have now to protect and support is my only Mom.

Maybe that Uncle too. I know I once said I'm not really getting well with him but he's someone important to my Mom so I had to. Thinking about how he helped my Mom to register me in this school and taking good care of both of us.

Fine, 8.5 points for him.

If that useless father is still alive but I pray hard he is dead by now.

I am so much to complain about that guy but I prefer to spend my leftover mind thinking how to handle these aliens boys in front of me.

Or I will volunteer myself to cease his being on this earth–

Except the uninvited three fungus circling someone the same as those who did a spirit ritual summoning a devil to grant their wish to unalive whoever interfered with their love life.

Both of us were terrifiedly gazing into each other with a big question mark flying on our head.

"[NAME]?!"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"Oh, it's blondee. wanna join our ritual?"

"It's not a ritual, Riki!"

"WHY AM I HERE? WHAT IN THE MIDDLE OF ZADES ARE YOU GOATISH MAGGOT DOING IN MY HOUSE?! AND WHAT FUCKING RITUAL ARE YOU DID TO MY MOM?!"

Stop looking at me with those doe eyes, eggplant. "Your.."

"...mom?" Hairo seems more surprised than knowing Nendo can cook.

And what with those resuming each other's words? What are you two, a twin?

"Are you sure? You look so different from her. Her hair's dark and yours blondee like that metal buzzed boy."

"Are you that blind or just stupid? My hair is blonde!"

Hairo turns to speak after several times staring at me like I was a kind of human goat standing with two hands. "Now Riki say your face is seems similar with–"

"I dared you to finish your sentences and I will make your whole body drain from your red blood. Now can someone explain why my mom is lying on the couch and you guys the least I want to meet in my own house."

"Riki's baskets tear apart and the apples fall. Your mom tried to help but instead she slipped over one of the apples and fainted."

What kind of plot is this?