Chapter 25

Yenna tightened her arms around me and I intertwined my fingers on her while my other hand remained on the grip of my big bike.

She squeezes my hand which makes me smile as I remember the first time I laid my eyes on her.

"What's this Dad?" I asked as I opened the envelope he gave me.

"Your fiancé's sister is turning 18. You should go." I rolled my eyes with what he said.

"Dad, he's not my fiancé anymore—,"

"We're still half-way there, Rheeuhn." She calls me that again, that accent my ex-girlfriend used.

"I told you not to call me that way." I tightened my grip on the invitation.

"And I'm not going." I tossed the invitation on the center table and was about to walk away when he spoke again.

"I told you, you're still his fiancé. It is just right to attend his sister's debut." Mariin pero kalmadong sabi ni Dad.

"And if I don't?" I raised an eyebrow.

I saw how his lips curved up. "You'll lose the deal. I'll do anything to remove you from the company."

My grip on my dress tightened.

I did what I was told. I dressed elegantly tonight to attend to his sister's debut. What can I possibly gain from this party? Load of crap. I didn't even have this grand celebration when I was 18. I had a fvcking engagement party.

"Lady..." Kinn kissed me on my cheek.

"I told you not to do that." I heard him chuckle. I want to rip off his neck for doing that. How could he laugh in my situation?

"Well, you're here as my fiancé. I better act like it." I rolled my eyes but he just chuckled. He just feels so good at teasing me.

"Then enjoy it, you'll be losing that title in a few more months." Lalo siyang tumawa sa sinabi ko.

"The party's getting late, why isn't your sister coming out yet?" Inip na sabi ko.

"My Lolo's still not here. He's the VIP." He said and I nodded at that. Of course, everyone should wait for the Governor's arrival.

A few minutes after the Governor arrived, a gorgeous innocent-looking woman was now walking in the middle of the crowd.

"That... is your sister?" Bakas ang pagkamangha sa boses ko. She's breathtaking.

She's wearing a pink ball gown that suits her innocent face. She looks so damn good, parang hindi kayang gumawa ng mali, I doubt she's even cursing or lying.

"Yeah, she looks so beautiful. She used to be just a cute little girl." Kinn whispered as he stared at his sister lovingly.

"I want her."

"Po—what?" Bigla siyang lumingon sa akin.

"I said I want her." Ulit ko sa sinabi ko.

"You've gotta be kidding me. You're engaged to me and now you're telling me you want my sister?" He laughs.

"I am damn serious." Umiling iling siya habang natatawa.

"Damn, you're crushing on my little princess who just turned 18."

"She's not a minor now. What's your problem?" I rolled my eyes.

"She's straight." He said at agad kong kinurot ang braso niya.

"I didn't ask." I said.

"Then go, bahala ka. Hindi ka papatulan niyan." He laughs.

I couldn't believe I finished the party. My plan was just to stay an hour then I'll leave but I managed to finish the damn party, just watching her. Kinn said he'll introduce me to her but I refused. My damn heart says I still can't. I was panicking when he told me he wanted to introduce me to her.