WAKAS

"The new President of Rianzares Group of Companies, Lady Rhianne Gell Rianzares."

I was blinded by the lights and grew deaf by the loud cheers and claps as I walked down the middle of the crowd. My butlers were lined up in my side, securing my pathway to the center stage. There were so many people yet my eyes landed on my girl, clapping and smiling for me, standing on the right side of the venue in front.

"Good evening everyone..." I did not memorize any speech. I just let my own tongue explore what my mind and heart wants to say.

As I speak, I look at every distinguished guest in this event starting from my parents, my girl, my friends, my relatives, the board members, and some of the employees.

As I got down from the stage, my Dad immediately hugged me so tight.

"I am so damn proud of you, Rhianne. I know you could do it." He said. I can feel it.

"Now, where's your girl?" He smirked.

"Are we finally meeting her?" Nakangiti si Mommy nang lumapit din sa akin. Tumango naman ako at tumingin kay Yenna. I gestured for her to come near us and she did.

"Good evening po." She greeted my parents. I immediately wrap my arm around her waist.

"So possessive." Dad chuckled when he noticed what I did.

"Kanino pa ba magmamana?" Mom rolled her eyes.

"Good evening din, Yenna. Rhianne told us so much about you." Mom said and smiled at Yenna.

"Really po? Dami po niyang chika lagi, 'no?" They laughed with what Yenna said.

"She knows almost everything, Yenna. Good thing chinichika niya sa'yo." Pagsakay ni Dad sa 'chika' na sinasabi ni Yenna.

"Minsan po kulang kulang." Dad laugh at her.

"You look so beautiful, Yenna. Just like how my daughter described you. You look so innocent and pure. What did my daughter do to deserve you?" Mom asked.

"Tita, she's done everything, I couldn't ask for more." She said and looked at me.

"Of course, darling. I love you." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." She whispered.

"Ang lalandi niyo." Mom laughs.

"Ano ka ba? Ganiyan din naman tayo—aray!" Kinurot ni Mommy si Daddy sa tagiliran.

"Oh where's your brother?" Mom suddenly asked.

"I'm here, Tita, Tito." Biglang sumulpot si Kinn sa tabi ni Yenna.

"Still as handsome as ever. May girlfriend ka na ba, Yuell Kinn? Ipapakilala kita sa mga anak ng mga amiga ko." Mom said.

"Mom, you don't have to. Baka lalong masira ang diskarte ni Kinn sa babaeng gusto niya." I said.

"You still haven't told me who's the girl!" Baling sa akin ni Yenna.

"You still haven't figured that out?" I chuckled. She looks so cute with her forehead creased.

"And here I thought chinichika sa'yo lahat ni Rhianne." Tumawa si Dad.

"Damot po sila ni Kuya." Nagtawanan kami sa sinabi ni Yenna.

I love to see how my girl and my parents get along so well.

Yenna's now helping her brother in their Dad's company. Pumasok na rin siya sa board of directors ko. Tinotoo niya rin kasi ang pag-i-invest sa Rianzares kaya madali rin siyang nakapasok.