chapter 12

*Leonardo*

*the next morning*

I woke the next morning and got up to take a shower and to get ready for the day because it's summer vacation, baby, so that would mean that Jon and his family are at the cabin along with Josh and his family.

And also to make sure that our families are safe and out of danger because we have a rat in the mafia and as the leader of the white dragons it is my job to protect everyone and their families.

I never really wanted my family in danger, but now they could be in danger because of what I do for a living.

When I got done showing, I dried myself off and got dressed in a black tank top and black short.

When I'm done getting dressed, I walked downstairs to see if everyone was ready for today because they were going to be meeting my friends and their families.

And hopefully, nothing stupid happens because if something stupid happens, I would know.

But I know Lori will probably start something with me, and that would lead us into an argument, and it would get so bad that you'll have to sapert both me and Lori from each other.

I walked into the kitchen, and I saw everyone was eating breakfast, so I sat down next to Lincoln.

When I first had a talk with Lincoln, he told me what happened and how our sisters always meddle in his life, even in his love life.

Leonardo:"Good morning, everyone." I've said greeting my family, a good morning.

Everyone but Lori:"Good morning Leonardo." I sat down next to Lincoln, who is sitting right next to Lucy.

I remember what Lincoln told me the last time I was in his room and how he told me that he likes like his best friend Clyde.

And I am so happy that my only little brother would come to me and talk to me about how much he likes Clyde more than a friend, and I told Lincoln it doesn't matter where you are bisexual, gay, straight, or lasben because everyone has that someone to love them just as they are.

If any of my sisters come out of the closet, I would be 100% supposted to them and the person that they are with.

But I just know that my little Rockstar is in love with someone, but as a big brother, I would wait for Luna to tell me that she wants help and I would help my sister out.

Lynn Sr.:"Ok, gang breakfast is served." Dad handed out breakfast to everyone, and as we got our breakfast, we started to eat, then we were going to head out to get to the cabin a little early because I needed to get everyone's room's ready.

I know that Jon has one sister and his two parents, and I know that Josh would be there with his parents' ten brothers and his only sister.

Ok, I'll admit that I met Josh family and they just reminded me of my family and how I missed them so much.

Retha:"Leo, who is coming again." Mom asked, and now all of my siblings are looking at me to hear who is coming along.

Leonardo:"Well, my friend Jon is coming with his mother Susan and his father Tomas and his only sister Nova. Then my other friend Josh is coming with his mother, Diana, and his father Romeo and his ten brothers and his only sister." Ok, all of Josh's siblings' names start with the latter J, but when you meet them, I will introduce them.
__________________________________________

So after everyone is finished eating breakfast, we all are outside and trying to figure out who is going with mom and dad in vanzilla, and who would go with me.