chapter 5

*Leonardo*

I can't believe that I drove from Royal Woods to Great Lake City.

All because Jon got shot in his shoulder by his ex-girlfriend, and she is so crazy.

I will always miss Storm, but she told me to move on from her. But I can't. There is no lady like Storm was.

So right now, I am driving my siblings to get some ice cream. Mom said that Lilly never had ice cream.

I am going to give Lilly Flower, her first ice cream, and I am going to record it for mom and dad.

Lincoln is sitting up front with me again, I don't know why Lincoln is sitting up front.

Leonardo:"So guys, how has everyone been, like um how is school? And are y'all find someone that you love?" I've been out of my siblings' lives, and now I want to know everything about my siblings again.

Leni:"We are doing good, big brother. School has been good, and Lori is dating bobby." Leni told me, and when Leni told me that Lori is dating bobby.

I am like ok, but this is my sister that we are talking about. It's my job as a big brother to protect my young siblings.

No matter how old they get, I am still going to be around and protect them.

Leonardo:"I've babysitting Bobby when he was younger. He is a good kid, but if he ever breaks your heart, Lori, just remember I am here for any one of you. It's my job to protect y'all." I am going to protect my siblings from the bad guys that I face since I was Lincoln's age.

I've seen a lot of stuff that none of my siblings know about.

And I just hope that they won't find out what I do for a living.
_______________________________________

I've been driving around trying to find sweet dessert.

It has about 31 flavors, and I know one thing about my siblings and it's ice-cream.

Lana:"No way, we are getting ice cream." This is the first time I am hearing Lana talk.

And I understand that my younger sisters are shy around me.

Leonardo:"Yeah, it's my way to make it up to y'all. This is a sweet dessert, I know this girl and her whole family runs this place." I've met Susan when the storm was alive.

One day, Susan needed help. Her family was struggling to pay for sweet dessert to keep going.

So when storm and I walked into sweet dessert, I saw everything that was happening.

Storm and I decided to help out with everything that happened.

My siblings got out of the car and looked around.

Leonardo:"Welcome to sweet dessert guys, this place has been open since 1890. It has seen better days, and when the storm was alive, we always came here for ice cream." I opened the door for my siblings to go inside.

When we got inside I saw everything had changed which was good. Because it was way outdated, and now it finally got the update that it needs.

Susan:"Hello and welcome to sweet dessert. We have every flavor of ice cream here. Now, what well y'all have today." I hear Susan talking to my siblings who were looking at the ice-cream flavors.

It's nice to see my siblings all happy. I know that today didn't go as I've planned, but it's nice to hang out with my siblings.

Susan didn't know that I was here, but one person saw me and started running towards me.