1: The Beginning

Ok this is the same chapter as hybrid in Random writing I know sorry, I'll have the next part up fast I promise

This story takes place in the time of dragons and kings. In the war between Man and best. I'm not going for accurate so if you get mad at history when its wrong dont read it, its a fantasy for the hell of it so yeah chill. The main character is a midevil witch/archer/assassin/future queen. Enjoy.

"How many times have I told you, when you fight, you have to use your opponents strengths against him!" My father was outraged by my training today, I succeeded in every task, except one, Pleasing him.

"Yes Father." I must not have said it to his liking because the next thing he did was hit the hilt of his sword onto my hip. I didn't flinch, it would have angered him more. My father was strong, of the 9 kings he was by far the worst. Our people where warriors, only the strongest of ours made it, and if you where weaker than us, then I myself would put an end to your pathetic land. My name is Dragona, daughter of Dragoon, sister to Daracko, leader of the assassin army of Alagard.

"To your quarters, i better not see you anywhere, but this training room until you straiten up. Do you understand me brat?"

"Yes Father."

"Leave." and i did

"How do you intend to succeed at your next mission with that kind of technique, birdie?" My brother swooped in with one of his, oh so elegant mistresses at his side.

"Keep calling me that and I'll show you how I killed the last one." My brother was respected by the generals of my fathers army, he was as ruthless as my father, but not as good as me.

"I take it Father's lesson didn't go so well birdie, how does it feel to displease him, again?" I could hear him smirk.

"Not sure, how does it feel to lose the 15th battle with my squad?" For the past few months he has decided to prove his foot soldiers where better then my assasins. Yes, he always was that arrogant.

He scoffed as he walked of with his mistress, "Get lost Bitch."

Gladly. I left for my next mission in the next week. I was going to finnish off our greatest threat, newly crowned, King Balchazar. My own mother eliminated his father, but he was the only king to ever match her. Father says she was to stupid to actually succeed in anything. Yet she took him down, even though it cost her, her life. I was prepared to do the same, for my honor I would kill him. If it is the last this I do.

........................

I looked around the market, running my mission over my mind a few times. Attend the ball, slip a poison get out.

I went to buy an apple at a stand, I might as well have some food in my stomach before I start.

"I'll pay for her," a man walked up to my side at the cart.

"Sir I can hold my own, besides you couldn't afford me." I was hoping the remark would annoy him and he would walk away.

He only chuckled, "I wasn't implying that, honey." He said as he handed the clerk his money. "But believe me when I say, I could afford any cheap hore like you." He turned to walk off and when he did, I felt a hand squeeze my ass, I lost it. I dropped down and swung my leg under him, letting him catch my fist on the way down.

"I'm not cheap, and not even your king could afford me." I walked off throwing the apple at him, which he caught still with a gaping mouth. I turned around, only to be met with atleast four palace guards.

I haven't even done anything yet!!

"You're under arrest for assault of King Balchazar." One of them shouted.