1. Jealous

Recommended by : Abinayaabi21

Ship : Rahul and Hardik
Plot : Jealous of his teammate
Occupation : Cricketers

I hope you like this😶‍🌫

---------

KL Rahul was scrolling through his Instagram feed. He wasn't stalking Hardik Pandya, his boyfriend, but he felt happier seeing Hardik's posts when they were apart. Currently, Rahul was playing for LSG while Hardik was leading GT. Both were captains of their respective teams, making it difficult to find time for each other. Their relationship was still new and secret, so sharing their love publicly wasn't an option.

As Rahul scrolled, he sighed dreamily, reminiscing about the romantic boat ride where Hardik had taken him to see Rapunzel's floating lantern exhibition. During the ride, Hardik had asked him to be his boyfriend, and Rahul had said yes without hesitation.

However, Rahul's smile quickly faded when he saw a post of Hardik kissing Shubman on the cheek. Hardik had a habit of kissing teammates on their cheeks to show his happiness for their achievements. Rahul tried to push his jealousy aside and be happy for Hardik's victory, but it was difficult. The increasing fanfics about Hardik and Shubman on Wattpad weren't helping either. He hated to admit it, but he was obsessively checking these stories, wanting to keep tabs on his and Hardik's ship.

His phone rang, interrupting his thoughts. It was Hardik. Rahul got excited but knew that talking too much might lead to him revealing his jealousy, which could upset Hardik and lead to another fight. They had already gone through this jealousy phase before. He sighed and answered the call.

"Hey, babe! I missed you so much!" Hardik's excited voice echoed through the phone.

"I missed you too," Rahul replied, trying to keep his tone even.He wanted to ask why Hardik would miss him when he had Shubman around, but he bit his tongue.

"Shubman was amazing on the field today! Off the field, though, he's like a baby, always hanging around my shoulder," Hardik laughed, oblivious to Rahul's inner turmoil.

Rahul felt a flare of jealousy. "Well, my coach is calling me. I need to go," he said abruptly.

"Why is he calling you so late?" Hardik asked, puzzled.

"We have babies in our team too, and as a captain, I need to take care of them," Rahul snapped, unable to control himself.

"Wait, what? Rahul, what's going on?" Hardik asked, concerned.

But Rahul cut the call before Hardik could say anything more, leaving him confused and worried. Rahul sighed heavily, realizing he had let his emotions get the better of him again. He leaned back, staring at the ceiling, thinking about how he had messed up by not keeping his jealousy in check.

💞💞💞

KL Rahul sighed as he realized he had another problem to deal with: the upcoming match between LSG and GT. He was going to meet Hardik there, and he just hoped there wouldn't be any hugs or kisses from Hardik to other players. "Okay, now I just sound like a possessive boyfriend," Rahul thought. He took a shower to calm his mind and messaged Hardik a very good night.

The LSG vs GT Match Day

They didn't get to meet before the match. The game was intense and neck-and-neck. Hardik scored 66 off 50 balls, and Rahul smashed 68 off 61, but in the end, GT won by 7 runs. As everyone shared congratulations, Rahul looked over to see Hardik talking to Krunal. Just as Rahul was about to turn away, he saw Shubman heading towards Hardik. Hardik noticed Shubman and pulled him into a hug, as Shubman had gotten out on a duck. When Hardik noticed Rahul, he smiled and made some weird gestures, but didn't let go of Shubman. Rahul's jealousy flared up; it hurt that Hardik hadn't even talked to him after weeks apart, instead choosing to hug someone else.