5. Wattpad whispers 🔞

Just my wild imagination 🤭🤭

ENJOY LOVLIES!!! 💓

💞💞💞

The door to their shared hotel room clicked shut with the finality of a tomb. Inside, the air had tension and the faint scent of room service. Hardik Pandya looked up from his phone, a smirk playing on his lips as he studied the expression of his boyfriend, KL Rahul.

"What's so funny?" Rahul asked, setting down his bat.

Hardik held up the screen, displaying a Wattpad story titled "Unseen Passions of the Cricket Pitch." The thumbnails were a wild jumble of their faces, Photoshopped into various intimate poses. "Look what the fans have cooked up for us," he said, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Rahul rolled his eyes and took a step closer, curiosity getting the better of him. "Oh, come on," he protested, trying to grab the phone. "It's probably just some cringe-worthy fanfic."

But Hardik was already scrolling through the story, his grin widening. "It's... pretty detailed," he said, his voice dropping to a murmur. "And explicit."

The room grew quieter as they both read the steamy descriptions of their fictional selves. It was like nothing they had ever shared in their private moments, yet it was undeniably arousing. The words painted a picture of desire and dominance that neither of them could ignore.

Rahul felt his cheeks redden as he took in the words. "We should delete this," he said, his voice betraying his own interest.

"Or..." Hardik began, a glint in his eye, "we could try it out." He looked up at Rahul, who had frozen in place. "What? Live a little, Daddy."

The atmosphere shifted, and the air grew heavier. The room, which had been their sanctuary from the prying eyes of the cricket world, suddenly felt much smaller. Rahul swallowed hard, his heart racing as he met Hardik's gaze. He knew that look-it was the same one that had led them to sneak kisses in the locker room and quickies in the shower when no one was around.

The room was a mess of half-unpacked bags and sweaty practice gear, but it was theirs, and the mirror on the wall reflected their images back at them-two athletes on the cusp of something new and exciting.

"Okay," Rahul said, his voice barely above a whisper. "But only if we do it together."

Hardik's smirk grew into a full-blown grin. "Deal," he said, tossing the phone onto the bed. He stepped closer, closing the gap between them, and reached up to cup Rahul's face in his hand. "But first, let's make sure we're both ready for this."

Their kiss was electric, a blend of playfulness and the thrill of the forbidden. As they broke apart, breathless, the story on the phone screen seemed to pulse with life, taunting them with the promise of unexplored desires.

They undressed slowly, eyes locked, their movements a silent conversation that had been building for weeks. The room grew warmer as their bodies met, skin on skin, and the scent of their want filled the air. Rahul's hand traced down Hardik's back, over the curve of his ass, and paused.

"Ready?" he breathed into Hardik's ear.

Hardik nodded, his voice a ragged exhale. "I want to feel everything."

And with that, they began to act out the tale that had been spun for them by an anonymous fan-a tale that would push their boundaries and change their relationship forever.

Rahul's tongue danced along the edge of Hardik's ear, eliciting a shiver of pleasure. He licked down the side of his neck, feeling the pulse quicken beneath his skin. Hardik's hands roamed over Rahul's chest, teasing his nipples before sliding down to his cock, which was already hard and eager. The sound of their kisses mingled with the wetness of Rahul's mouth on Hardik's skin, the suckling noises echoing through the room.