Trust -3

Tried my hand at writing aftercare. 🫣 Though I won't call this an aftercare. 😅

💞💞💞

"I'm so sorry, Daddy," Hardik whispered, his eyes still glossy with unshed tears. "I don't know what came over me."

"Shh, it's okay," Rahul soothed, kissing away the salty trails on his cheeks. "You don't have to apologize for feeling insecure. We all have moments like these."

"But the way I acted..."

"It's alright," Rahul interrupted, his voice gentle. "We've worked through it. Now, let's move on."

They lay there for a while, their bodies entwined, the only sound the steady beat of their hearts. The handcuffs were a silent reminder of the tumultuous evening, but the love between them was stronger than any doubt.

"Would you like a bath, baby?" Rahul asked, his voice a soft rumble in the quiet room.

Hardik nodded, his voice still small and shaky. "Yes, please, Daddy."

Rahul helped him up, his hands tender as he led him to the en-suite bathroom. The sight of the steaming water and the candles flickering on the edge of the tub was like a warm embrace. The scent of lavender filled the air, a soothing feeling to Hardik's frazzled nerves.

"Let Daddy take care of you," Rahul murmured, his hands gentle as he helped Hardik into the tub. The warm water enveloped him, and he sighed with relief, his muscles relaxing.

"Thank you, Daddy," Hardik said, his voice a soft whisper.

Rahul knelt beside the tub, a fluffy towel within reach. He picked up a washcloth and began to clean him gently, his touch feather-light as he washed away the sweat and tension of the night. "You know you can always come to me, baby," he said, his eyes filled with love. "I'm here for you, no matter what."

Hardik leaned into the touch, his body melting under the tender ministrations. "I know," he murmured. "But sometimes it's hard to trust."

"I understand," Rahul said, his voice soothing. "But I'll always be here to remind you."

They stayed like that for a while, the warm water and the gentle strokes of the washcloth lulling Hardik into a peaceful state. The little space was slowly retreating, leaving behind a warm glow of security and love.

Once Hardik was clean, Rahul helped him out of the tub, wrapping him in the soft, fluffy towel. He dried him off, his touch lingering in all the right places, sending shivers of pleasure down Hardik's spine.

"Let's get you into some cozy pajamas," Rahul said, his voice a gentle command.

Hardik nodded, his legs wobbly as he walked to the closet. Rahul picked out a pair of soft, velvety pajamas, the color of midnight blue. He helped him into them, the fabric gliding over his skin like a lover's caress.

"There you go," Rahul said, his voice filled with pride. "My beautiful little boy."

Hardik looked up at him, his eyes shining. "Thank you, Daddy."

Rahul pulled him into a tight hug, holding him close. "Always," he murmured. "Forever."

They stood there, in the quiet of their bedroom, the world outside forgotten. It was just the two of them, their hearts beating in sync, their love stronger than any storm.

"Let's get some sleep, baby," Rahul said finally. "Tomorrow's a new day."

Hardik nodded, his head resting on Rahul's chest. "Yes, Daddy."