Skin Walker - 2 (Horror)

As Virat stumbled into the bedroom, Hardik followed close behind, shutting the door with a soft click. He leaned against it, breathing heavily. "Thank god," he whispered, his voice shaking.

Virat looked at him with wide eyes, his drunken haze clearing slightly. "What the hell is going on, man? , you're suggesting to sleep with me and leave Rahul on couch. "

Hardik took a deep breath, trying to keep his voice steady. "That's not Rahul," he said, his voice low and urgent. "It's something pretending to be him."

Virat's eyes grew even wider, and he took a step back. "What are you talking about?"

Hardik took a deep breath, trying to keep the panic from his voice. "Look, I know it's hard to believe, but that's not Rahul. It's some kind of... I don't know, a skin walker or something. It's been pretending to be him all night, but it's not."

Virat looked skeptical, but fear began to creep into his expression. "What do we do?"

"We have to get out of here," Hardik said, his mind racing. "But we can't just leave. It'll know something's up."

They both looked at each other, the gravity of the situation setting in. "My phone," Virat said, patting his pocket. "It's got signal. We can call for help."

But as Virat reached for his phone, he paused. "I don't have Rahul's number," he whispered.

Hardik's eyes widened. "What?"

"I forgot to save it," Virat whispered, his voice filled with regret. "We only talked a few times."

Hardik's heart sank. "It's okay," he said, trying to keep the fear out of his voice. "We'll think of something else."

The creature's footsteps grew louder as it approached the bedroom door. "Is everything okay in there?" it called out, the sweetness in its voice sending chills down Hardik's spine.

"Yeah, we're just...talking," Hardik called back, his voice a shaky imitation of calm. "Virat's feeling a bit better."

"Good," the creature said. "I'll be out here if you need anything."

Hardik waited for the footsteps to fade before he grabbed Virat's phone. "I need to call someone" he said, his voice urgent. Then he found Rohit's name with a heart.

Virat's eyes went wide. "Rohit didn't give me his number," he slurred.

Hardik rolled his eyes. "You stole it," he whispered, snatching the phone from Virat's hand. "Now hush."

Virat protests, his voice a hoarse whisper. "You can't call Rohit! He can't know about...about how I feel."

"Virat," Hardik says, his voice a mix of urgency and exasperation. "We don't have a choice. This is bigger than your crush."

Virat's cheeks flush a deep shade of red. "But what will I say?"

"We'll tell him it's an emergency," Hardik says, taking the phone and dialing Rohit's number. "Just play along."

The line rings once, twice, three times. Just as the fear starts to constrict Hardik's chest, Rohit's sleepy voice answers. "Hello?"

"Rohit," Hardik whispers urgently. "It's me, Hardik. Listen, I need your help."

There's a pause on the other end, filled with the sound of rustling sheets. "What's wrong, man?" Rohit asks, his voice clearer now.

"It's Rahul," Hardik says, his voice trembling. "I think... I think he's not himself."

"What are you talking about?" Rohit's voice is a mix of confusion and concern.

"It's like he's a... a different person," Hardik stammers, glancing at the bedroom door. "Please, you have to come over."