9. Reminder (part-1)

In the bustling college quad, students milled about, their laughter and chatter creating a harmonious backdrop to the humdrum of everyday life. Amidst the sea of youthful faces, one young man stood out. Hardik Pandya, tall and lean, navigated through the crowd with the ease of someone who knew every face, every secret corner. His eyes danced with curiosity, eager to absorb the latest gossip or overhear an intriguing conversation. As he approached the refreshment table, he spotted a group of his friends from the lecture huddled together, their heads bent in deep discussion.

"Hey, Hardik! What's the latest?" called out Rohit, a burly lad with a grin that could melt ice.

"Not much, man. Just waiting for the guest speaker to show up," Hardik replied, grabbing a cup of chai. He took a sip, savoring the warmth that spread through his chest. The aroma of cardamom and ginger wafted through the air, mingling with the faint scent of sweat and dust from the nearby playing field.

"He's late," Rohit said, glancing at his watch. "Wonder if the big shot has more important things to do than inspire us mere mortals."

The others chuckled, their voices a blend of excitement and skepticism. The guest speaker was rumored to be a successful businessman, a self-made mogul who had once been one of them , a college student with dreams as vast as the horizon.

They were expecting tales of boardroom battles and high-stakes deals, but little did they know the man they were about to meet was much more than that.

💞💞💞

The quad grew quiet as a sleek black sedan pulled up, the hum of its engine the only sound in the sudden stillness. The door opened, and a figure emerged, his presence radiating power and mystery. The students exchanged glances, their curiosity piqued by the unexpected grandeur.

Kl Rahul stepped out, his sharp suit and sunglasses a stark contrast to the casual attire that surrounded him. The whispers grew louder as he made his way to the podium, his stride purposeful and confident.

"Guys, is that...?" Rohit trailed off, his eyes wide.

"It can't be," said one of the girls, her hand flying to her mouth. "He's too young to be a mogul!"

Their conversation was interrupted by the dean's announcement over the loudspeaker. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our esteemed guest, Mr. Kl Rahul."

Hardik felt a strange pull towards the man as he began to speak, his voice resonating with authority and charisma. He talked about his journey from a college student to the head of a multinational company, his words painting a picture of determination and grit.

As he shared tales of his successes and the lessons learned, Hardik found himself hanging onto every syllable, feeling an inexplicable connection to the stranger.

The Q&A session that followed was a flurry of eager hands and hopeful voices. When the time came for the last question, Hardik's hand shot up, his heart racing. "Mr. Rahul, how do you balance your personal life with such a demanding career?"

Rahul's gaze met Hardik's, and for a moment, it was as if they were the only two people in the quad.

He removed his sunglasses, revealing piercing eyes that seemed to see right through him. "Well," he began, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial tone, "it's all about finding someone who understands and supports you, no matter what." His words hung in the air, leaving a trail of unspoken meaning that only Hardik seemed to grasp.

The crowd erupted in applause, and the event concluded shortly after.

💞💞💞

As students dispersed, Hardik felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to find Rahul standing there, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "I see you're quite the inquisitive one," he said, extending a hand. "Care to discuss that balance over dinner tonight?"

The invitation was unexpected, but something about Rahul's confidence was infectious. Hardik found himself accepting, his stomach fluttering with a mix of excitement and nerves. Little did he know that this chance encounter would unravel a tapestry of secrets and desires, forever entwining their lives in a dance of love and danger.

Their relationship grew over the following weeks, a whirlwind of dates and shared experiences that seemed to defy the mundane confines of college life. It was during a quiet dinner at an exclusive restaurant, the candlelight flickering across their faces, that Rahul decided it was time to reveal his true identity.

He leaned in, his eyes dark and intense. "Hardik, there's something you should know about me."

Hardik's heart skipped a beat. The air grew thick with anticipation, the clinking of silverware against porcelain plates fading into the background. "I'm not just a businessman," Rahul continued, his voice low and measured. "I'm part of the mafia."

The revelation hung in the air, heavy and palpable. For a moment, Hardik was speechless, his thoughts racing. But instead of fear, a strange thrill shot through him, igniting a fire in his veins.

His eyes locked with Rahul's, and he felt his body respond in a way that was both confusing and exhilarating. The danger, the power, the secrecy -it all just made him want Rahul more.

💞💞💞

**Spoiler for part 2 - it contains 🔞 & cross dressing 🙄🙄**