Lines of desire - 2 🔞

For : YourMomsTypical_Hoe

Hope you enjoy 😜

💞💞💞

The victory parade in Mumbai was a blur of blue , the deafening cheers of the crowd echoing in their ears as the Indian cricket team made their way through the city. Hardik Pandya, the star all-rounder, felt a sense of pride swell within him as he waved to the adoring fans. The storm in his heart had passed, but the memory of their shared passion remained, a secret thrumming between them.

After the celebrations, Kl Rahul met Hardik outside the Wankhede Stadium, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "Come," he said, taking Hardik's hand. "I've got a surprise for you."

They drove to a secluded part of Mumbai, the chaos of the city giving way to the tranquility of the Arabian Sea. Rahul led Hardik to a quaint beachside restaurant, the scent of fresh seafood wafting through the air. Inside, the place was dimly lit, with only a few candles flickering on the table that had been reserved for them.

"This place is beautiful," Hardik said, his voice filled with awe.

"I wanted somewhere special to celebrate," Rahul replied, his eyes never leaving Hardik's.

As they sat down to eat, the conversation flowed easily, a mix of laughter and shared glances that spoke volumes of their desire. The food was heavenly, each bite a symphony of flavors that tantalized their taste buds.

"This butter chicken is divine," Hardik said with a mouthful, his eyes closing in pleasure.

Rahul nodded, a proud smile playing on his lips. "Glad you like it."

"Thanks, Daddy," he murmured, his cheeks flushing as soon as the word left his mouth.

Rahul choked on his drink, coughing violently. "You're going to be the death of me," he managed to say when he finally caught his breath.

"I'm sorry," Hardik said, his eyes wide with shock. "It just... came out."

"Well, maybe save that for when we're not in public," Rahul suggested, his voice low and filled with amusement.

They both laughed, the tension of the past week dissipating with every shared giggle.

"You're something else, you know that?" Rahul said, his eyes shining with affection.

"What do you mean?" Hardik asked, his cheeks still pink.

"The way you followed my lead," Rahul said, his voice dropping to a whisper. "It was so hot."

Hardik felt his face heat up even more, and he ducked his head. "Thanks," he mumbled, his voice barely audible.

"Don't be shy," Rahul chuckled. "You're amazing."

"I just didn't want to disappoint you," Hardik admitted, his eyes meeting Rahul's.

"You could never disappoint me," Rahul said, his voice serious. "You're perfect just the way you are."

The words hung in the air, and for a moment, Hardik felt like he could fly. Then he leaned in, his voice low and mischievous. "But you've got to keep it down. I don't want everyone to know our little secret."

Rahul rolled his eyes, but the smile on his face was unmistakable. "You're right," he conceded. "But it's hard to resist when you're so... tempting."

The conversation grew more hushed, their eyes speaking volumes as they shared stories and jokes, their laughter mingling with the sound of the waves outside. It was a perfect night, one that neither of them wanted to end.