Our scent - 3 🔞

The next few days passed in a blur of stolen moments and lingering glances. They saw each other whenever Rahul's schedule allowed, which was a rare luxury for the mafia king. Hardik found himself looking forward to their time together, the anticipation a sweet agony that made his heart race every time his phone buzzed with a message from him.

One evening, after another long day of blending scents and crafting dreams, Hardik received a text from Rahul. "How about that movie tonight?" it read.

Hardik's heart fluttered. He had been thinking about it, about the promise of their night together. But he knew he wasn't ready yet. He took a deep breath and typed back, "Not tonight. I want to wait."

Rahul's response was almost immediate. "Of course," it said. "We'll watch it when you're ready. I'm just happy to spend time with you."

The perfumist felt a warmth spread through him. The gangster's patience was surprising, a stark contrast to the impulsive nature he had expected. He replied with a smile, "I'd like that. What's your favorite?"

"'The Godfather'," Rahul sent back. "It's a classic. But I'll watch whatever you want."

Hardik chuckled. "I figured you'd say that," he texted. "How about something lighter? Maybe 'Sholay'?"

"Sounds perfect," Rahul responded. "I'll bring the snacks."

That night, they curled up on the couch, surrounded by the comforting scents of their own perfumes and the warmth of their bodies. The movie played out on the TV, the Bollywood classic's dialogues echoing through the apartment. They laughed together, their heads tilted towards each other, their fingers brushing against one another's.

During a particularly intense scene, Hardik found himself leaning into Rahul's embrace, his heart racing. The mafia king's arms tightened around him, his breath warm against his ear. "You okay?" he murmured.

Hardik nodded, his voice a little shaky. "Yeah," he said. "Just... it's all a bit much."

Rahul's chuckle was low and comforting. "Want me to turn it off?"

"No," Hardik said, his voice firm. "I want to keep watching."

The tension grew with each passing moment, their bodies leaning into each other, the space between them charged with unspoken desire. The movie played on, the love story unfolding on the screen mirroring the one growing in their hearts.

When the final credits rolled, they sat in silence, the room feeling smaller, more intimate than ever before. Hardik turned to Rahul, his eyes searching. "Can we...?" he began, his voice trailing off.

Rahul's eyes met his, understanding in their depths. He leaned in, his breath warm against Hardik's skin. "Whenever you're ready," he whispered. "But tonight, let's get some rest."

Hardik nodded, a little disappointed. "Okay," he murmured, his cheeks flushing. "Thank you."

Rahul leaned in, his voice a gentle rumble. "Hardik, I know what you want," he said, his eyes searching the younger man's. "And I want to give it to you. But it has to be when you're ready."

The perfumist looked up at him, his eyes wide and hopeful. "You do?"

Rahul nodded, his smile soft. "I do," he said. "And I want it to be perfect."

💞💞💞

Days later, Rahul decided to take matters into his own hands. He had noticed the way Hardik's eyes lit up when he talked about his favorite things, the way his voice grew softer when he spoke of his dreams. So, when the opportunity presented itself, he took it.