Chapter 22: Dealing With Feelings

Anaksu's POV:
As I change into my clothes which consist of skinny jeans, a tank top, and a hoodie I sigh and walk out of the guestroom. Toshimaru hugs me and I sigh. We leave his apartment and I slip my mask on. I pull my hoodie over my head and my brother does the same. We walk to the train station and I sigh. We get onto the train to Musutafu and sit near the doors. I put my charged earplugs in and look out the window as I listen to some music. Toshimaru notices my relapse in emotions and he hugs me. My phone rings and I sigh. "Anaksu where are you?" Dad says with concern. "I'm with Toshimaru." I say quietly. "Fine, I'll contact your school to tell them that you are taking a mental health day." Dad says reassuringly. "See you soon." I say quietly. "I'll be waiting but Anaksu remember to take your medication when you come home." Dad says quietly. "Okay, bye." I say quietly. I sigh and hang up. Toshimaru shields me from others and I just feel so guilty about Akeshi. I run a hand through my hair and glare at the ground.

As the train pulls up to Musutafu station I walk to my father and I avoid eye contact with anyone who passes by me. I see the tall building and Toshimaru walks with me inside the building. I walk over to the elevator and head up to my father's office. The elevator stops and I walk to my father's office. Toshimaru knocks on Dad's office door and we walk inside. I pull out my pills and grab a bottle of water. I swallow the antidepressants and sit down. Dad walks over to me and notices my behavior. He sighs and lets me go to Uncle Shota's house. I teleport there and plop myself down onto my uncle's couch. I close my eyes and fall asleep from the exhaustion of my emotions.