Chapter 27: Internships

Anaksu's POV:
As I stand at the train station with class 1-A Shoto looks at me and I cross my arms. "Hey, text me when you get to your father's other Hero Agency in Konoha City." Shoto says calmly. I sigh and he hugs me before going off. I calm my nerves and he lets me go. I walk my train and get on. I sit on the train near the door and I see Sasuke. We sit together and he relaxes. "It's been a while since you last stayed in Konoha." Sasuke says calmly. "I'll be staying in the old house in Uchiha village." I say bluntly. He nods his head and looks through my bag. I pull out my journal and start writing my thoughts down. Sasuke reads Tokyo Revengers and I sigh. I look at my watch and it is 8:39 AM. We woke up early so Uncle Aizawa could watch us depart and I have been moodier. Sasuke reaches into his bag and pulls out some gum. He chews on it and I pull a book out. I read FairyTale by Stephen King and Sasuke sigh. I focus on my book and relax.

I read up to page 90 and take notice of our surroundings. I put my stuff away and Sasuke looks out the window. "Welcome back to Konoha." Sasuke says calmly. We grab our stuff and get off the train. Sasuke's mother waves at us and we get into the car. I look out the window and she drives us to the Uchiha compound. I look out the window and Konoha has changed over the years. I noticed that the Taiyaki shop is still around. Mikoto parks the car in the Uchiha parking lot and I grab my stuff. I look at the Uchiha compound. I pull out the directions to the main Uchiha house and start walking. It's in the opposite direction of Mikoto's home so finding it will be kind of hard. I get greeted by other Uchiha and they welcome me back even though I'm here for a week. I end up getting lost and I sigh. "Excuse me Anaksu-sama but are you looking for the main house?" A woman says calmly. I nod my head and she guides me to the main house. Asamei-san stops in front of the main house and I thank her.

I head inside and notice my father cleaning the place. He smiles at me and I sigh. I remove my shoes and put them in the shoe cabinet. "It's been years since you were last here." Dad says calmly. I nod my head and go down the hallway. I find the door with my nameplate next to it. I open it and look at the room. I put my bags down and take a look at the photos on the wall. I sigh and see a photo where mom is pregnant. She died years ago and I know dad misses her. Mom was very beautiful and I could see that dad was very happy around her. I see that dad has put an extra large mattress in here and smile. I sit down and hear a knock. I look at the door and dad walks into the room. "I had your old room restyled a few years ago in case you decided to move back here after graduation." Dad says calmly. "I have thought about it and I might just set up a hero agency here." I say quietly. He smiles proudly at me and I lay back on my bed.

"We'll start your internship tomorrow." Dad says calmly. I nod my head and he pats my head. I relax and he leaves my room. I pull out my phone and start type.

Me:
"Hey, I made it to Konoha."
"I got lost in the Uchiha compound."
"I manage to get to the Main house."

Shoto:
"That's good but try not to get lost."

I blush and run a hand through my look hair. I get up and send one more message.

Me:
"I'll try not to get lost."
"I'll let you focus on whatever it is you're doing?"
"Miss you, Shoto."😉

Shoto:
"Miss you too." 😘

Me:
"Bye😳🥰💕."

I blush and put my phone in my pocket. I calm down and dad sits on the couch. "Dad does someone from the Uchiha clan know how to cut hair?" I say calmly. He looks at me and sighs. "Yeah, there is but why?" Dad says seriously. "I want a new hairstyle." I say quietly. He nods his head and calls the hairdresser. I sigh and look through some hairstyles until I find one I like.

 I sigh and look through some hairstyles until I find one I like

I wait for the hairdresser and sit down on the couch. I relax and turn on the TV. I watch some Tokyo Revenger and hear a knock. Dad gets up and walks into the hallway. I look at the hallway and notice dad with a woman with a bag. I pause my show and get up. Dad leads her to the kitchen and I sit in a chair. She smiles at me and I show her the hairstyle I want. She sprays my hair with water and then combs through my hair. She on my hair and I yawn. Dad focuses on making some chicken potato dumplings. She finishes my hair and dad pays her. I hear a meow and it's our old cat Julsie. I pick her up and pet her. She purrs happily and dad smiles. "Still alive?" Dad says with confusion. "We're taking her back to Musutafu with us." I say calmly. "Shadow might get jealous." Dad says seriously. "Julsie is still family and I don't think we should leave her here alone." I say sternly. "Okay, we'll get her situated." Dad says calmly. I nod my head and go to the living room. I sit on the couch and Julsie lays on my stomach. I pet her and close my eyes as sleep takes me.