Uttar and Arjun

In Mahabharat he became a kinner (maybe intersex) but in this he became a women for one year.

___________________________________________

Pandavas have been in exile for 12 years after the dyut sabha. In 13th year of exile,Arjun became a woman for one year. So they decided on Virata kingdom which is a in opposition of hastinapur because nobody stays in enemy house.

They can also live their lives their as unknown people.Yudhishthira assumes the identity of game entertainer to the king and calls himself Kanka, Bhima of a cook vallabha, Arjuna teaches dance and music as to princess Uttra and dresses as a woman due to a curse.

Nakula tends horses as Granthika, Sahadeva herds cows as Tantipala, and Draupadi in the name of Sairandhri as a personal maid to queen Sudeshna who does her hair.

In virata kingdom all of them settled in place slowly. When the 13th year started, he took realised the curse given by urvashi on himself. He turned into a woman.

He transformed into a women. He is still tall as before but now he have feminine body with female body parts. His strength is still there. Thank God i will be able to kill someone if they tried to hurt us.

I will be able to take care of Draupadi and bheema in virata palace. I had my first period after one week of being a woman. I had to ask Draupadi for help on what to do. I know the woman have periods but don't know what to do in them.

My brother's was also surprised seeing me as a woman. Now I am their sister for one year.We all started working in palace with in sometime. I had access to Draupadi and Bheem bhaiya since he is a cook and Draupadi is hair dresser of queen.

I started to teach music and dance to princess Uttra. She is a lovely girl. She is around the age of 23. She also have twin brother named Uttar whom I never seen since he is in ashram studying.

Dance and music being my new hobbies which i studied in inderlok during my stay there. They helped me conceal my identity.

My days started to pass here. I started my days of being a teacher in the palace. I used to teach dance to princess and her friends. In some occasions I have to dance as a entertainer in front king. (Just for pure art of dance and music nothing else since I am here talking about classical dance.)

It's been A month since I started teaching here to princess. I heard that prince Uttar is coming tomorrow from his ashram. So I need to prepare a performance to welcom him for the court.

So I practiced all the dance moves. After practice I went to my room. I saw in my way kichak who is senapati of virata kingdom. He always have bad eyes on girls and ladies. No matter if they are unmarried or not.

So I tried to stay away from him. I can kill him but it will attract attention. I will make sure to kill before i leave this kingdom though. He tried to make his advance towards me and Draupadi. We both shot him down.

He just doesn't learn his lesson. I successfully avoided him because one more time and he will be in his grave. I don't care anymore. I hate people like him most who can't seem to hear know and agressively shattering other peoples walls and respect.

I slept for the night after dinner.  We continued with our practice in morning of dance and music. In noon we are going to welcome the prince Uttar.

The whole kingdom welcome him in great way. I played the dholki a single small drum while princess and friends danced on it.

I had one single performance after this of dance. The king and queen praise us. He gave me jewellery and some other gifts as appreciation.

In this all function one gaze stayed at me since I danced. This is not a gaze filled with dirty thoughts like kichak but just pure curiosity and fondness.

That gaze stayed at me throughout whole time untill I left the hall. This gaze is of prince Uttar. He is a handsome young man. After that day he came to watch his sister dance every day. His eyes stayed on me throughout.

In this way a whole month passed. He tried to talk to me here and there. He became a good acquaintance of mine in this whole month.

I know he want more but that is not possible. Since I am a man from birth and a woman just for one year. It's has been around 2.5 months since my transformation.

We today have dinner for everyone due to birthday of king. I was merrily eating my food. Suddenly a heat spread through my body. I left from there since everyone is enjoying themselves. I asked to leave with the excuse of not feeling well.

Someone was following me. I turned around a saw kichak with his devilish grin. Now you will be mine. I tried to find my knife but I can't seem to find it. I feeling worse by every passing second.

He tried to grope him. He suddenly shouted "ahhhhh" I saw a   spear passing through him. Behind him I saw Prince uttar.  He twisted that sword a bit Kichak fell on ground. Prince uttar told me go to my room first.

I went there weakly. After sometime I found his presence near me. He asked me if I was ok and he extremely sorry for such bad behaviour from the senapati of his kingdom.

He told me to sleep and he will leave form there. I asked him to find me someone since he put aphrodisiacs in his meal. He grabbed my mind and said  I will ask veda ji ( doctor).

Arjun suddenly lost his mind and hugged him since he feels cool to him.

They spend the night together. Next morning Arjun told prince uttar to forget about this without even listening to anything from him.

He have a son of same age as him. He didn't wanted to this to happen but it happened so what he can do.

He can try to make sure that in future there will be no incident like this.

After two months of this incident he quit the music and dance and started to live outside of the state in a state with Draupadi. Without even telling anyone except his brothers. Only those who will accept him no matter what.

I left palace since I found out  i was two months pregnant and I can't seem to give the baby up. So I decided to keep the baby.

______________________________

Hi guys please read it. There will part 2 soon of this one shot.

Like share comments. Show some love guys.