Uttar and Arjun ( part 2)

After finding about pregnancy i left the palace. Draupadi started to live with me in a house outside the rajya in forest. First three months have been hard on me a bit with all the vomiting and body ache.

I am experiencing the same symptoms subhadra had when she was pregnant with abhimanyu. I had to left him too when he was 4 years old.

I haven't been able stay with my other kids not through their mom's pregnancy. I try to help with the work at house. I can still protect ourselves yet . Soon it will be hard.

So I set traps mechanism which can be helpful since women live here. It's unavoidable if they smell blood. We pick up wild fruits , vegetables and wood daily. We store some wood when winter will come so there will be reserved wood and dried foods, winter surviving food.

I am bonding with Draupadi. She once teased me" i thought you will dancing and singing between girls but how did you end up getting pregnant with a boy whom you are not married to."

" Draupadi you know very well that how it happened. You still want to tease me. If I was still in mans body. I would not be dancing and singing.

For unmarried boy he is same age as my sons. It's better if he don't found about it and His heart stay broken. He really fell in love with me . It was not lust just pure love i have seen in his eyes.

Do you know Draupadi the love in his eyes made me remember you. Yours eyes before our marriage after me winning swayamvar. After our eyes held love towards me but you had a bit resentment towards me for not standing for you for us. Your love hid that resentment towards me very well."

" I thought you will never notice it aarya. You didn't even met my eyes for long time of our marriage. It was time of more than 10 years. I put my love all my love on our son who is
youngest in putar birthed by me."

" I was guilty Draupadi. I didn't know what do. Do you think i doing it from him. This is his child no matter what. Even i didn't tell him I won't abandon this child. That boy have his whole life in front of him. He will get married and have children."

" I don't know aarya but it's better if you don't tell him that . Not everyone will be able to accept the fact that someone who gave birth to a baby is a man in women's body for one year. Everyone is not accepting as your brothers and i."

" You are right. I know these facts that's why for him staying way from me and not knowing about this baby will end in good will be good in end."

" Don't worry aarya i will be his mother who will brought the baby up. I will treat him as my own. Any way my child are already old. So this baby will become my companion for many years. "

" You are a wonderful person Draupadi. I have never seen someone like you."

We have been leaving together. As our day of ending exile come near we started to live together. 2 months before  the ending of exile . I am 8 month pregnant my belly is really heavy .

It comes in between me doing many things. Firstly nakul and sahadev came to forest for us when I was six months pregnant. Since it will be not easier to take care for Draupadi me , house and work soon.

2 months later brother Bheem and jyestha also came back from palace.this house was extended by them from one room to three rooms.

I am already 8 month pregnant so I am getting anxious these days. My belly feels a bit bigger than when subhadra and Draupadi wre pregnant. Movement in my belly keep me awake whole night. Sometimes I slept my night while just keeping my eyes close.

Brother Bheem cooks me everything even i sometimes say it in mid night or really late. He says he wants to do everything for me because I was not willful person who will ask for anything. I was always content in what I have.

He make me cry sometimes with his this kind of talks. Everything was going peacefully untill more than a month later. When I was walking outside feeding Ants and birds some rice.

Suddenly from behind i heard Uttar's voice. He asked for water since he got lost in forest while on hunt due to fog since it's morning. I turned around I saw him in front of me.

He was shocked to see me suddenly. He looked at me up and down " you are ......." I sure he don't know what to say. I was about to go inside. I am feeling really bad lying to him but it's good for him. If he stays away from me.

So I turned around and started to go inside. I walked some steps towards the house but he walked up to me. " Why didn't you want tell me about this anything devi? " Uttar asked.

" What do you want to tell you. Let me tell you I am older than you. Same age as your father king virat. So do you think it is right for me involve you in this."

" Don't i deserve to know about my kid though. Even if you don't want me to love you?"Uttra asked.

" It's not as it's look's like. Fine you are having a baby but after knowing who i am. Will you still want this baby?"

" Did I cared about you are older than while loving? did I care about you teach dance and music to my sister while loving you? I have loved you in every way even when you left me as thinking your wish but hiding about my baby from me. This is not acceptable." Uttar said.

I am feeling bad for him but it's for better. I was about to say something back to make him leave but suddenly I suddenly have a pain in stomach.

___________________________________________

Hi guys next will be part 3.

Guys if you want any ships or ghostships. Please write down in comments. First i will fulfill of there is any new ship.

Like share and comment guys.