Karna and Krishna (part 2)

Mom found perfect match for me that what she say. That person is my cousin in name. Since we are not related by blood.

He is Krishna younger prince of dwarika. It's arranged marriage arranged by mom to strengthen the rajya resources and strengthen relationship with her brother family for next generation.

He is same age as Arjun he is 20 years old. We will get married when he will turn 21 years old. I have heard he is one of the most handsome man. We are about get engaged first. I will see he him first time at that time as adult.

I have seen him once before but at that he was kid. He is bestfriend of Arjun. They both are trouble sometimes in house as kids.

In month we are going get engaged. At engagement other side come to our house for fixing date of marriage. The Marriage fixed to be next year in spring season.

After that we went to there house for completing engagement it happened after one week since including traveling time. I saw him first time he is beautiful. He have dusky skin with Lotus eyes.

We exchanged rings after maa gandhari placed chuni on his head and gave him gifts and clothes.after that we well went to have dinner. I saw him again after dinner. I was about to go talk to him but he runaway before even I was talk to him.

After engagement we left for hastinapur. In morning when I was bidding farewell my eyes was searching for him. Balram looked at me teased," someone is quite impatient to see someone. He can see you but you can't. "He moved his eyes towards one direction. I saw him looking at his from corridor but he hid behind the pillar.

I said in my mind right now hide all you want but you can't escape once we get married. I moved my eyes from there. I can feel eyes on me. When I was about go. I turned around in that direction waved at him. He is probably shy he put his head down.

When we was about to rest for the night. I send a arrow with a latter tied to it. The arrow turned into eagle. When this letter will reach its destination it will disappear leaving only leaving the latter.

This letter is sent to Krishna and it will reach him. The letter reached to Krishna saying

" My dear fiance,

Hide you all want from me. You run away two time from me. Third time I will see you. You will be tied in marriage with me for Life. So take care yourself untill I can.

I hope you have sweet dreams and good night sleep till then.

Yours fiance"

Krishna really blushed so hard and went to sleep while hugging the letter. His fiance really silly.

After that they have exchanged the letter so many times. Soon there marriage time also came near.

The marriage day approached in spring whole place of dwarika is adorned with flowers and decorations because this is the day of marriage of dwarika's favourite prince.

The baraat is already at door. The parents of kanha are welcoming them inside the palace. The groom is looking handsome with all his brother and cousins. They have created atmosphere for celebration.

Soon came to get married of couple. Karna was already waiting for Krishna in mandap. Soon he came in his beautiful dress and jewellery with his brother.

They got married by putting putting varmala around eachothers in mandap. Than they took four phera with seven promise with eachother.

Soon came the time for vidaai. The Kauravas were staying outside in dawarika since there are still some rituals left on both sides to be done. It will take alot of time if they went back forth to hastinapur.

After all the rituals done on the dwarika they left to hastinapur. It took four days to go to hastinapur. They have ritual like finding the ring. When touching both of there feets.

The brothers hold onto Krishna feet untill he gave them some gifts. After long term of teasing back forth. The gift was one gold coin to each brothers of karna which means 105 brothers. He will cook food for them for one week one time for all of them( don't worry it includes help)

Krishna thought they all are really silly asking for food as gift. It soon become night by going through all these teasing and rituals.

They reached in their room. They reached there room karna locked room. He said," finally you are mine. I told you I will tie you up with my self when I met next time."

He blushed and lowered his eyes karna hold his chin kissed him lightly on lips. "I have gift for you wait a second." Karna gifted him a beautiful flute. After that they slept in eachothers arms because from last some days they have been travelling.

In morning Krishna woke up. He made some halwa , Puri,aloo ki sabji in his first rasoi with the help of kitchen workers.

In the end getting praised by his brother in law's for his cooking teasing him that brother got perfect person to be his wife and their bhabhi. Today he also teased them back. He only gets to shy in front of kanha .

They both started to spend their life in company of each other no matter what problem came their. They always stood up with eachother.

They saw their family growing and living fulfilling life with eachother.

____________________________________________

Like share comments.

Next one shot I will write it soon. If you want any ship which I still not wrote and you want please let me know in comments. I may write these ships again. once I write every crazy and weird ship I have thought and you have suggested so comment some incredible ships if you know.