Yudhishthir and duryodhana (part 4)

We reached our new home. My dear mother in law means mata kunti welcome me. After that she put a rice filled small jar in front of me on floor. So I pushed it towards inside slightly with my right foot.

That after some time other rituals started after we went inside. First we played a ritual in which the sweet dry dish is put in hand. Other person hand is under mine. So we pass the sweet dish three time than she give me gift.

Ok only females in my house who can play this my mother in law and mami devaki. (This rituals is in between ladies usually). My brother in law played this game too with me.) let me tell us no one beat temptation of his sweet if made right. It's sweet and crunchy.

Other rituals is my younger devar sat on legs while I was sitting. Other one is my holding on to my feet untill I gave them gift. This is all for fun they were teasing me whole time. I tried to ask them what they want after not being able to bribe them with gifts.

They told me they want me to take care of their bhaiya. Since he always been the one to take care of everyone. I promised them but I also gave them some gifts. Soon it was time to eat. Their is a ritual related to it too.

I was given a plate of food with everything what was made that day for everyone. So I have to divide food for mother in laws , my husband and also myself without. This rituals signifying the balance I can create in family. I have to divide it into four persons only.

After we did this we all are food. We all have become really tired today. So I was to go into our room. I wore the payal and kamarband he have given as promised.

After sometime he came into bedroom. We have been given milk to drink to haldi and kesar in it. I told him to drink it. He drank half of it than he gave me to drink half of it.

He kissed my cheeks, forehead, eyes, nose and than lips. He told me he have been waiting for this day for very long time. He then deepened the kiss. He slowly removed all of our clothes. That night the sound of anklet and heavy breathing didn't not stop untill late at night.

I woke in morning feeling sore. He was hugging me but he was sleeping on his tummy. He back is scratched by my nails.

My thighs are completely covered with marks. Thankgod he didn't gave me markson upper body except one or two on collar bone which can be covered with jewellery otherwise i would have been embarrassed.

Soon we both wake up. He usually doesn't not tie his hair so his hair covered his whole back. We both got ready. I was still able to walk without limping.Thank God for me being a warrior.

Soon we went downstairs today is my first time I am going to cook something sweet for everyone. I cooked some halwa and i helped in making some other things.

Soon we served the food. We all eat together so everyone is present here. They all told me that I have good food. We need to go to my house for one day. So I think that why they have made a new palace attached to old one. Rather than to expand old one.

After this there is no rituals of wedding remaining. We started to spend our life as newly married couples. He will daily grab he a flower on anything I will like. He still fulfil his promise he have made to me as a kid but I like it. There is no one else who will get this treatment from him.

Soon four months passed of our marriage. I was been a little been feeling tired and not well from some time. I just feel uncomfortable i don't why. Aarya told me he will tell Nakul and sahadev to check if something is wrong with me.

Soon they both arrived in their room. Nakul sat on my bedside checked my pulse than he looked at sahadev with a little frown. Sahadev also checked my pulse he frowned a little too. Than they asked for my permission to touch my stomach which I gave them. They touched the lower region of my stomach.

After Some time they said, "We got it." finally frown disappearing from there face. Aarya asked them," is everything alright. What happened to him."

" Congratulations Brother, you are having a baby." Sahadev said." But I am a man." I said confused at there words.

" Bhabhi ji well you are a person with reproductive system. So you can get pregnant. If you have married a woman than the female reproductive cavity had been degenerated but you got married with a man so you reproductive cavity become mature."

"So congratulations on having a baby."

________________________________

Hi guys this my second account where I will write any Mahabharat book. If you read these story on Rosy_786 that is my account don't worry.

Any ship you want me write comment on this story since I easily forget things.

Like ,share , comments guys.