Karn and Duryodhana

This plane is anicent male female and ger. The third gender who have body like a male but can give birth.
__________________________________________________________

Feeling for you bestfriend is good feeling but at same time it's not good feeling too. You gotta hide your feelings from your bestfriend just to stay close to them specially when you are hiding your gender identity from them.

Now now you have to hide a bigger secret from them about having their baby in your stomach after a night of drunken mess.

It's really not helping when your bestfriend trying to find that person because he is guilty for ruining someone's innocence.

I heard someone calling my name "Duryodhana" here comes my bestfriend Karn with whom I have been completely hopelessly in love from some time.

"How are you duryodhana? You haven't come to meet me from some time. You haven't even told me if you found that person yet or not. It's been about four months."

Today is the day i finally let him know the truth because I don't want my child to grow up fatherless. If he can't accept this than this is whole different story.

I told him sit on the chair and then I said what I have been trying to tell him from sometime" I want to tell you something. Actually that person you slept with is me because that day we were drunk."

"Whaaaaat are you talking about huh. So it's mean i slept with you. Why didn't you told me before why now ? " Karna asked.

" I really didn't plan on telling you but now I don't have any choice. I am pregnant with your child."

" How can that be possible. The person I slept with is a ger and you are a male right. I have seen red mole on their shoulder. We have been best friend since we met."

" I am a ger. I just hid it because I don't wanna to be people say I am ger so i can't be a heir for throne. I want to prove them. That I can do what kings have done for them. So that's why I hide my identity." I Said while I showed him my shoulder with a blood red mole as showing the sign of my pregnancy.

A sign that shows I have a new life growing up inside me. He came near me and touched my shoulder while slowly tracing the mole on my shoulder. I can feel my heartbeat quicken.

" Why didn't you told me that before don't you believe in me?  Don't you trust me as person that I can accept you. I will treat as my own. Why didn't you told me duryodhana why?"

" It's not that i don't trust it's just that I was insecure if you will leave me. I don't want you leave me please. " He asked while caressing my face.

"Duryodhana you are four months along why are standing please sit. Have you checked with doctor?" Karna asked.

" I have checked baby is alright. You don't need to worry."

" What do you want to do right now. I will marry you but do you want to marry me? I have liked you before but I thought you are man so i thought I will move on from you.

When I mistakenly slept with someone i thought this is the sign that i should move on. I want you to know this. I love you duryodhana. Will you Marry me?" Karna asked.

Happy tears are streaming down my face. He wiped my tears while looking at me with worries." I will marry you. I love you too. I never had nerves to confess to you before that I love you from really long time."

He hugged me tightly after sometime he stopped hugging me. He asked me if he can touch my tummy. He slowly touched my stomach. He started talked to baby," baby I am your father. I know about you a little later but I will love you with your papa. We will both love you. "

We got married within one week after this since my forced us too. She said soon my belly will start showing so it's better we do it now.

So we started our married life after soon confessing to each other.

________________________________________________

There's a part 2 of this part.

Like share and comment.