Yudhishthir and Duryodhana

The day Duryodhana was born his destiny was already written that day to get married to his one year older cousin yudhishthir because his mother had vision from Mahadev that after he was born.

His enmity with his cousin and wish of throne will become the end of whole kuruvansh. So that day he was given his name. His marriage was also proposed with yudhishthir his one year old cousin.

To avoid future conflicts there marriage was fixed for the time when they turn 25 they will get engaged when they are 21 years old.

Pandu and kunti also accepted this proposal because they don't want there future generation to die in internal struggle but they didn't return yet for the palace. When oldest prince turned 9 after some time their father and mother died.

So kunti and pandu putar also returned to the palace. They all were welcomed by the king queen and Bhishm pitamah. They all were also welcomed by  Kauravas brother. Kaurav brothers touched feet of oldest pandu since he is eldest out of all them.

Only duryodhana touched feet of yudhishthir all other brothers touched feet of Bheem since he is older than them. Arjun and twins also touched feet who were older than them.

Duryodhan go near pitamah and asks whispering," Is he going to be my husband?" While pointing at yudhishthir in innocence. Pitamah nodded.

Pitamah said yes and officially introduced them,"Yudhishthir putra this is duryodhana your future partner and Duryodhana this is your future husband Yudhishthir."
Duryodhana become a little bit shy since suddenly getting introduced like that.

" You need to always take care for each other and must not fight." Pitamah said while giving their hands in each others hands.

Pitamah told everyone to go inside. Duryodhana kept holding on to his hand even when they went inside the palace. Duryodhana thought his hands are warm just a bit skinny. So I will fed him up so he will be good shape.

He whispered slowly in yudhishthir ear," what should I call you. Mom Said not to call you jyeshtha. You are going to be my husband."

" My name is yudhishthir though. Some people also call me Dharmputra. What do you want to call me? I will also give you a nick name. Your birth name is Suyodhana right." Yudhishthir said.

Duryodhana said nodded in yes," than i will call you suyo. What will you call me?" " I will call you Aarya (the person with great qualities) like my mom call dad. Ok since you are going to be my husband I will call you Aarya." Yudhishthir nodded in yes.

"Aarya you are going marry me. So will you get me flowers or gifts everyday." "I promise I will get you flowers or gifts I can get for you everyday when I meet."

They all went inside. All kids start to play inside the garden. Bheem told to be careful while playing since he have excessive strength as not to hurt any brother ok.

Duryodhana was still holding his hand. So he asked him,        " Suyo do you not want to play? If you want to you can go play with them."

"No I am going play but I want to play with you. Can you please play with me." Duryodhana asked.

" I usually don't play. I watch over my brothers since because of their excessive strength they are easy to get hurt but you can go and play. I won't mind I will watch you from here."

" Are you sure . You won't feel lonely by yourself if I went to play with them." Duryodhan said.

" No i won't i usually learn what I have learnt or i practice my spear or Archery skills. So in between I look after them. You can go and play." Yudhishthir Said.

Soon after some resistance duryodhana went to play since he is still a kid. Yudhishthir saw some flowers in the garden. He went near the flowers. He picked some flowers up.

He let them all play for sometime then he told all of them to go inside since it's going get hot soon. It lunch time anyway.

Everyone went inside the palace he stopped duryodhan. He gave him the flower crown he made for him from the flowers. Duryodhana told yudhishthir to help wear him the crown on his head.

The days started to spend on each others company. In this way a year passed. Now they need to go to gurukul. The Kauravas and Pandavas have different gurus. Since if they are sent to gurukul they will spend together.

So next day Pandavas are going to study with dronacharya and Kauravas with kripacharya. The day before going to Gurukul in evening close to night Yudhishthir and duryodhana sneaked into the garden.

They say near a tree so no will easily find them. He took duryodhana out of palace since he saw him sad. Yudhishthir sat down first on ground with his back towards the tree. He tapped the place next to him for him to sit.

Duryodhana said he won't sit down. His clothes will get dirty and he have to change again. So yudhishthir let him sit on his legs.

" Why are you so sad? Suyo You know i don't like to see you said." Yudhishthir asked.

" I am sad because I will see you only one time in year for next ten to Twelve years. Aarya Are you not sad that we are not going to same gurukul?" Duryodhana asked.

" I am a little said too but still in holiday we can see each other. Think about it you will get to make new friends and you will learn new things. So don't be sad Suyo i got you something so smile now."

Duryodhana smiled listening to his words and asked," what is it. Aarya"

Yudhishthir gave him a bracelet and said," This is special bracelet I have get for you. It's bead have our name engraved in it. So whenever you remember me look it this. It will make you feel I am there for you." He put the bracelet on his hand.

They sat there for sometime while looking at sunset." Untill someone called them for dinner.

Next day they all went to the gurukul.

______________________________________

Hi guys, I hope didn't wrote anything which is offending since it's common kid used to play what their parents do. They believe in their parents words.  Even I used to play husband wife with my sister as kid.

This story ideas is from a a03 story I have read but it's not same. Just the idea of arrange marriage after vision is same. Anything other than that is written by me. You can check it out but that's not complete story yet.

You can search that story by yudhishthir duryodhan fiction a03. It will a bit difficult to find. If you see holi named story in that than you can click on their name tag than you will find that Russian story.

I thinking of making this mpreg. If you want it than let me know in comments. If anyone is uncomfortable or comfortable in both situation let me know.

Like share and comment.