Pandavs and Sahdev ( part 3)

He said looking at all of them,"I will marry........................... You all. I don't want to be the reason you brother will separate from each others. I also don't want to called as person who broke a family."

" Prince you really don't need to think like it. We don't want you to take decision just for our sake. You should think about it we don't want to pressure you into anything." Bheem said.

" I will marry you all of it's the best for everyone." This time he said with more strong voice. The voice nobody can shake while his eyes were holding tears. He didn't let them drop so he won't look like a weak person.

" But I want some promises. One you won't ever disrespect me and you will let anyone insult me in front of you.

Second if you get married outside out of any reason. They will never step inside this palace of hastinapur.

Third this is the place you will always back to No matter what. I will not tolerate any broken promises I want to make sure. Just want one thing more sure if these got broken I will be the reason of being myself widow and your death.

So do you accept these promises. If not i will return to Kashi and will stay there untill i die naturally."  Sahdev stated his term clear in his bold voice.

"I will accept these terms prince sahdev. I have no problem with these terms. If you want to marry us." Yudhishthir said with firm voice.

All accepted the terms for this marriage. Kunti touched sahdev head and left from there sad from the turn of events.

Yudhishthir came near him and stood two steps away from him and said." I promise we won't have any husband wife relationship if you don't want to. I will never force to be our wife. I will fulfill my every right of being your husband.

Nakul drop him in separate room untill the time of marriage and take care of him. He have come here over the trust over you. So don't let it brake." And left from there.

Arjun and Bheem also came near him and said, " prince sahdev we will also never force you to be our wife but we will fulfill our duties of husband by taking care of you. I and Bheem bhaiya promise you this." They also left from there after telling Nakul to take care of him.

Nakul came near him asked for permission to hold his hand. He took him to a room decorated beautifully while holding his hand. He sat him on bed," I am sorry Sahdev if I haven't participated in competition you have become future queen of panchal.

You didn't have to become married to four brothers. I am really sorry for everything.i am really sorry for creating your life a mess." Nakul said.

He can feel the guilt nakul is feeling. The guilt is clearing showing in his eyes. His brothers eyes shows responsibility towards him. There eyes shows they are sorry to him which he doesn't want.

" Aarya whatever happened today was not good but it's not in our hand too. Whether I marry you and let them go forest or we go to forest they stay here or I marry you all. Some People are going to say wrong things about me and us. What I can do at least to save your family.

It is our destiny who is playing with us. I have heard your all story your brothers didn't have good life even now. They have always protected you. So you also don't want them to have any problem.

That's why you suggested for us to go to forest. Don't worry it's not you who is problem it's our destiny which is already written in our fate."

Nakul cried while holding his hand he also made him cry. They both cried that day for their bad destiny but they promised eachother this is last time they will cry for this reason. From tomorrow onwards they will start their new journey after getting married.

Marriage

Tomorrow morning they dropped sahdev at his house and to tell him about the incident. Sahdev father was really angry but he drank the bitter poison of unfairness for his son.

They will get married tomorrow but there is less excitement but more tension.

At the time haldi he was coloured in colour of his grooms haldi. His mehndi become also of name of four grooms.

He had marriage with four grooms who are felt responsible and guilty with a small portion of love.

He was sent now second time to hastinapur as the bride of four grooms. He became the queen of hastinapur by marrying the king of hastinapur but happiness of marriage is little far away from all five of them.