Pandavas and Sahdev

Male ,female, ger Mahabharata AU. This universe made easy something so I don't need to explain many things for oneshot.
__________________________________

Sahdev born to the queen of Kashi devi Sandhya and king jaikumar. He is born from the blessings of devi parvati after 20 years of marriage in their 40s.

They were without any child before this. So he became the star of everyone eyes with his sweet smile, doe brown eyes which can melt anyones cold heart.

When he was a kid he looked soft as flower but his confidence and intelligence always shows he is not someone to taken lightly.

He is ger so he have delicate features compares to males but his wisdom can be only riveled by few.

He is also have good swordmanship. Whoever looked down upon on him for being ger and using sword was beaten by him to the ground.

Slowly he grew into a fine young man. When he was 25 his parents arranged a swayam var for him. The challenge was secret untill the day of swayamvar. The host of this challenge was a honourable minister.

The swayamvar was arranged to be a swordmanship challenge whoever will win this challenge will win the prince hand for marriage.

More than 15 states princes and kings are here for the swayamvar. Some are here after hearing the praise of beauty of prince. Some are here for kingdom because prince is the only child and there is no other successor. So they want this kingdom and it's support.

After the challenge started the winner of this competition was Dristhadhymna. Just as he about to be announced as the winner a voice stopped the competition. Four prince walked in the competition ground.

The person with dark skin and black hair most handsome out of them all spoke, " I am youngest pandu putar Nakul. These three are my older brothers Yudhistir while pointing towards with golden skin and stealth of lion.

The second was dark skin and bulging muscles who can kill you with his bare hands. The third prince with bow and arrows is prince Arjun with dark skin same height as bheem with powerful arms.

We appolise to the king of kashi for this sudden interruption in this good time of swayamvar. I here to participate in swayamvar but we were held back due to some incidents in our way. So can I still participate in this competition."

The king asked first prince Drishthyman about this. A kshtriya never back down from an challenge then he asked prince sahdev.

I respect every swordman who participated in this competition but I want the best to have my hand in this marriage. So in future there will no finger on winner to win my hand.

After all three older prince settled at their seats. The competition again begins. After 15 minutes of sword fighting there was a new emerging winner of this swayamvar. That was new prince Nakul. After this competition both participants have saluted eachother in warrior ways that they recognise their skills.

Winner was nakul but there was other condition for the marriage. That is that he needs to win prince sahdev in swordmanship. He gladly accepted the challenge that since he recognises the warriors skills not their gender.

The competition started in between the competition they were talking to eachothers," that's what you mean by having best swordsman as your husband prince. You really courageous and skilled prince."

" Prince you are quite good swords man too. I would love to see you as my husband. If you win over me in this competition."

"Ofcourse I will this competition and you too prince."

After 15 minutes prince Nakul won the challenge. Prince sahdev put varmala around the neck of prince Nakul. They will get married later in hastinapur.

After that prince sahdev was sent with pandu brothers to hastinapur. They reached the hastinapur with in a day. First thing they did was to go to meet their mother.

___________________________________

Like share and comment guys.

I wrecked my brain from yesterday i wasn't able write anything. So I came up with something mixed with a little Mahabharat plot today. So let me know in comments how is it.