Pandavs and Sahdev (part 4)

They all reached the hastinapur. He was welcomed by his mother in law who told him to call him mother. I alone she asked for forgiveness because of her words I was in this situation.

She told me not to worry because she had married one man but had three sons from three devs. So people think about her the way is also bad. She promised me she will always support me. She will nobody disrespect me.

To day we had some rasam of after marriage. Like dividing food from my plate to my mother-in-law and husbands. We didn't have many after marriage rituals. Just few important ones.

After that sister dushala who is cousin of Aarya dropped me at my room. I sat on my bed while thinking about what is going to happen? What I will do now? Soon there was dark outside.

After sometime Yudhishthir came inside the room. He came near me and he sat beside me on bed. " Dev you really not to be nervous. I won't touch without your permission. So calm down.

If you have any idea than let me know but We have thought of arrangement if you like it. We will only come at once at a time. I have kept my shoes outside. This is sign none of brothers come inside while I am inside.

There is also a guard outside at some distance. We will spend one year with you. If you are comfortable with it we will follow this arrangement for visiting here if you like it."

" Aarya i have boon of being pure forever after bathing milk from my godmother mata parvati. I didn't know why she gave this book to me when my mother told me about.

I know now that this is boon given for me being always because she have seen my future. So I don't have any problem with this arrangement but I can't seem what to do in future. My life suddenly have become a piece of puzzle which I need to solve."

" Everything will be alright don't worry." He touched my hand in reassuring way. "You must be tired let's sleep now. " He signed me to lay down while he went to stop the light of lamp but he suddenly stopped and then went outside.

He come towards me after coming into room. He gave me a thick book of Ramayan. He told me he should give me some gift on wedding night like jewellery. He gave golden cover ramayan as gift. As he knew I value knowledgeable. He said he really value this book because God Ram life tell us how to stay in dharma and live a principle life.

After that we both slept. In morning I woke up early. I saw I was in warm embrace. I don't know when I come here. His steady breath is still there so he is not awake yet. So I tried to get out of his embrace but he soon woke up as I moved slightly.

He let me go of his embrace when I told him that we need to wake up. After that I made my first rasoi in this house. I made halwa, Aloo Puri etc some other things.

He first served mata kunti. She usually make food for herself and feed on fruits since she is widow. ( Because eating onion, garlic and some food are considered creating more physical desire and uncalm mind. So that why students widow are given without too much spices and without garlic and onion.)

Only on some occasions she eat too heavy food. I spent all day figuring out account of house and remembering the important things. Since her mother in law wants him to take care of him this palace like a real queen.

In evening i cooked with the help of cook and helpers in kitchen. I don't need to these things myself but still these are things he always wanted to do for his family.

At night, Aarya Bheem came to my room. He was a little nervous even though I still look like teenager in front of his bulid and height. He shyly gave me some flowers and some snacks which can last for 2to3 days.

He held my hand and said that he will always cherish me and take care of me. I hugged him I feel he is so gentle and warm. He doesn't look like the person who will rip his opponent in half just by his hand.

I hugged while I went to sleep and also woke up in his warm eyes. He make me feel I am protected.

I also had same routine today just went to garden to see for the change of scenery. I saw aarya Arjun but he seems to be in hurry he left with a servent. I went there where he was standing before I saw his all aims were accurate.

His new arrow have shredded previous arrow aat the point of aim. I will meet him tonight and then I will ask him about where he went in hurry.

Tonight I saw Nakul in my room not Arjun. He told me that Arjun have went to kill the goons who are assaulting a nearby village's people at night. He willbe back tomorrow.

Nakul have me his mother jewellery. He told me this things are of his mother to be given his wife. He lightly kissed me on cheek after asking for my permission.

We talked about many things before sleeping late at night.

______________________________________

Like , share and comment guys.