fate

Y/n opened her eyes to find herself in the same void,but it was different the flowers were all white,no certain color, not even one stain......in was silent nobody was there....had she made the right decision?.....has she made the souls of her versions happy?.....behind all the crazy facade and actions was a girl longing 
For love and warmth,for approval and acceptance, for happiness and freedom,for rest and peace,she felt nothing right now, she thought that it was a dream.until she looked down she saw her blood stained dress,her pale skin,and she didn't have the need of air, her heart wasnt beating, she was dead but yet alive?....y/n felt arms around her as she looked back to see starlight hugging her behind her more girl who looked exactly like her,just they eyes were different, and the ages they all were smiling , "you did it you changed you made the right decision, we still can go to the realm , because you made a wish you need to see the wish happen right?"starlight said as y/n smiled and nodded all her worries gone,
She turned to starlight and asked "how long am I here?"starlight smiled a sad smile and said "you arrived yesterday but your body was one week dead in the human realm, you're the youngest one of us"y/n smiled and said"oh...that's what I expected actually "starlight rose an eyebrow and said "how so?"y/n smiled softly and said "you said that I was the last one of my version, and due to you being the oldest soul I thought ,if I am the last then I must be the youngest, because death count down time you were 20,she was 19, she 18 , she 17,and like that it goes on until the age of 11, there are only 10 versions of you in 10 dimensions, in every dimension one."they all laughed and shook their head as they pointed to a so erging behind y/n turned around and saw a rip to the real world , it was just like a vision , like a crystal,it showed what happens right now, and what y/n saw made her happy yet sad, she had caused pain yet happiness, pain to those who knew her and close to her , happiness to the future of humanity , it was her funeral , and it was the exact same place she wished a red rose field, she smiled and felt tears run down her face, red roses were the favorite flowers of Lia m that's why she chose them, to fulfil her and Lia's wish all together,then she heated they're words "she was a king hearted girl,with a touch of sad ess even though she thought she hid it it was visible she was to young "hanji said crying , "she was the only one who didn't call me a horse face "Jean said sobbing, "she was the one who sopurrted my dream of killing all titans of freeing humanity from the cage they lived in"Eren said as Mikasa spoke up tears in her eyes "she was the only one who saw through me and comforted me"then Armin "she was an intelligent girl, beutiful and cute too , it wasn't her time yet I felt like I had a brotherly bond to her"he said crying harder , "she was the only one who didn't call me bald and was nice "Connie said "she was the only one who was willing to steal food with me "(I didn't mention that In The book sorry)Sasha said as Levi was the last, "she was a beautiful, kind hearted and sweet brat, she somehow made me smile, helped me clean and made me tea.....she was the only one who I could get comfortable with, th only one I could drop the facade with, the only one who saw my pain and anger, I could cry in her shoulders without any judgement, yet she held so much back to herself , she always smiled,she confessed truth before her death....yet I knew she was crazy......but she wasn't only a psychopath , but my sister I love you y/n"he said as his tear fell from his face , now she was crying her self , she was on the floor her teddy had disappeared and turned into those souls , she stood up and said smiling before being pulled into the realm of purity with black and white wings "I love all of you too.....my family"her smile remained, and her tears grew plants of love and comfort, she had put all her souls to rest and herself at peace 🕊️.

This was the story of a girl , with pain and madness in her,a girl  with longings and cravings , a girl with a good chattered heart , she wanted to be loved and comforted, to be seen as a child,in the end her wish was fulfilled she found love and warmth, she found family and she found peace.

THE END

Words:857.